2, "Isn't this just splendid."

MR & MRS HAITANI

CHAPTER TWO

                      AS A FEW DAYS WENT BY It was now already tuesday, wich meant that rindou was coming over for dinner. Ran had texted you saying that they would arrive together so they could talk over a little business that would bore you at dinner. Ten minutes before they where supposed arrive you came running back home, bloody and all. After killing a different request. Manjirou sano was still on your mind, you where looking for him everywhere online, asking people in shady streets but you could for the love of god not find him anywhere. You ran inside your shared bedroom shrugging of the bloody latex dress pressing the button that was hidden inside your closet and a whole new closet was opened, you pushed the dress inside together with the fishnet leggings and the black with , now red heels.

You pressed that same button again and the extra closet disappeared into the actual closet again. You hid the knifes under your bed where you knew ran wouldn't dare go. After he told you four years ago his strange fear for the underside of a bed, because of rindou.

You heard the door open and ran downstairs the cooked dinner by 'you'— was actually made by one of your colleagues when you begged her to help you and so she did. It was easy some spaghetti with red sauce and some bread and different toppings, a steak on the side, since you where only expecting to have to feed one extra mouth. The blue loose jeans you stepped into made you fall forward with one leg still in the air and you balance yourself again with a white shirt now on.

You ran down the second set of stair to stand in the kitchen and checked yourself quickly in the mirror seeing a small bit of blood by your chin you whisked it of and ran further down.

Standing in the kitchen with an awaiting smile. The door opened and ran walked in with a guilty and annoyed look. "Welcome back honey!" You smiled.

That smile disappeared when six other walked inside behind him, not friendly looking people.

"Oops?" Ran said raising his arms for a hug.

MRS HAITANI

AN AWKWARD SILENCE FOLLOWED as the group when to sit down after you had ran down the whole house looking for an extra set of chairs. Kakucho who offered to sit on one of the stools got shut down in a semi- nice way by you. And in the end Ran was the unlucky one who was seated in the wooden- old stool.

It was silent around the table as everyone had a small portion of the food, you where calmly cutting your steak into small rectangles when a knife was headed for you, you caught it moments before it would hit your head and turned to look at the one who threw it. A man, blond hair and diamond shaped scars on the side of his mouth, his eyes had a red edge to it, and he seemed nervous almost. Tapping his fingers on the table, biting his nails or the small amount of skin next to his nails, his leg tapping the ground. Ran stood up to say something but Sanzu gave him not more than a glance.

"I'm sorry about that misses haitani, the knife just slipped out of my hand. "

You gave him a nod, and handed him his knife back unsure, he grabbed it and turned it down faced to your hand stabbing it down to impale your hand. You took a hand of his wrist and he dropped the knife playfully. "Sanzu, stop it." Kakucho had whispered a hand in the inside of his long jacket that he insisted on keeping on.

You breathed in a long breath, keeping eyecontact with him. He gave you a wide smile— not meeting his eyes, as the smile seemed crazed. Small amounts of blood where in between the open gaps of his teeth, his scars stretched and it looked like it would hurt but the small look in his told you it made him feel just the opposite of hurt.

He hit both of his open palms on the table and koko went to lean back in his chair, all the men in the room had gotten a bit more observant and choose to keep quiet. Even ran who was still unsure of sanzu's intentions. "Sanzu i swear—"

"So misses haitani, how is life living with my dear colleague ran?" Sanzu asked with a little song to his voice.

You took a glance at ran who had his hands in his hair, as he kept an eye on sanzu.
Was sanzu trying to test you?

"Well its like a normal life usually is, a small routine to life. Only i'm honored to have him by my side. "

"Awww, so no secrets between you two? A healthy relationship it seems huh,"

You nodded and rindou leaned on the side of his chair so he could whisper into sanzu's ear. "Sanzu shut up, mikey will not like this."

Sanzu whispered back, "manjirou will not like any of us having a wife either."

You stilled knife in hand as you heard them whispering, all the other sounds where blocked out as you heard that name, was ran working for the man you where trying to kill?
Was ran working with bonten?

You stood up smiling forcefully, if thats so i'll have to get rid of everyone here. They can't identify me. You grabbed the butter knife secretly shoving it between your underwear and your clothes under the table so no one could see.

"I'm heading to the bathroom, please excuse me."

CHAPTER TWO: Finished, edited