Characters and a heads up

Heads Up,
[They are going to reuse Velma designs but with changes to personalities and behaviors mostly, and no I don't plan to watch Velma, I rather have that T-rex head they used on a cow bone and have it bite on my head so, my condolences to those who have. Enjoy the revisions and personality changes]

Velma:
A natural born nerd and introvert at heart, she's a master at many games like Skyrim, Monster Hunter, and many more, she's always willing to share tips and advice. She's naturally easily startled and will punch. She's inquisitive and willing to attempt to study the creatures that come through the Rifts, rather be a Longisquama or something like Argentinosaurus.

Fred:
Despite being rich, Fred is a full on good hearted philanthropist and a friendly person with a golden heart, Fred is very good at engineering and designing contraptions like, a working muzzle for a Carcharodontosaur or a trap to lure a large Mapusaurus. He loves designing and will make sure nothing is wrong, even a loose screw, though this usually takes a 2nd attempt.

Daphne:
Despite the stereotypical popular girl persona being the 1st thing when Popular is heard, Daphne means well and is overall a friendly person and a bit of a pushover, she can also be a bit of a klutz but she's not a God tier klutz.

Shaggy:
He's a overall good person who's always there for his friends and willing to get hurt for them. He is a foodie, willing to practically eat anything, including Sea Scorpions or Cooked Mongolarachnae. He loves animals, rather be a dog, a ferocious Teratophoneus, or a elderly Bull Triceratops, he's willing to try and pet it...even if he might loose his appendages in the process.

New Characters
Ethan: a boy who's been through the Paleozoic, Mesozoic, and Cenozoic periods cataloging and studying many prehistoric animals, he has seen many animals that don't even have names, he is a quiet but, friendly person who likes to read on his free time, he's a full on survival expert and paleobiologist.

Scooby-Doo
A Great Dane born in a lab with many genetic enhancements like the ability to climb trees, crush bone if he wanted to and nearly outrun Usain Bolt but, he's a pacifist and refuses to harm anyone. He disapproves of hurting people and prefers to socialize with others, Scoob is not a normal Dog at all despite his appearance, he's overall a dog who like to socialize with people and animals. He started talking after accidentally eating a pill believed to be from the year 2090. He gets along with Sanctuary's hand raised animals like Sobek the Spinosaurus or Issac the Sauropelta.

Talia
The Park's head tech specialist and expert on many technology, she's often willing to hack anything.......even hack into your computer and copy your browser history. She also has a set of custom glasses that are akin to sci-fi glasses that can read vitals.

Roger
Transportation specialist and Talia's best friend, he can get you from Alaska to Sanctuary Island in a hour, just don't leave him in proximity of still working aircraft that are due to scrap, he is very clingy of his craft, especially his clunker of a UH-1H Iroquois.

Nadia, Roland, Amity, and Tolkien
The game wardens of the island, they are educated in any animal they have to relocate or deal with, even the stubborn Shantungosaurus. Roland is the serious and experienced one as Nadia and Amity are the noobs, Tolkien is the one who's laid back and somehow always gets work done fast.

Luna
Lead veterinarian, she can basically cure many ailments on the Island's inhabitants, she always has Murdock, the Pectinodon, her sort of assistant.

Timothy
The lead architect of Sanctuary, he somehow makes the enclosures both environmentally friendly and unlikely to be broken out of by most animals, unless it's a certain Latenivenatrix who has a way to escape.

Emily
A shy and sweet botanical expert for plants that are safe for herbivorous and omnivorous animals. She loves helping other staff and shares her books for information.

Crystal
A fit, muscular woman who is always stained with oils and many other stuff from her mechanic duties. She can literally knock you out in a single slap and could bench press a adult Postosuchus.

Lake
A head cook for the staff, he is a tough boy who has lost his hand when he fought a Dakotaraptor and lived. Just don't annoy him, he'll happily throw a sandwich at you.

Stacy and Anastasia
They work with Sanctuary's aquatic and amphibious creatures, these twin sisters are fast and smart, and their Nothosaurus, Tulip is as feisty as Stacy in the mornings when someone attempts to mug her......r.i.p to the guy who attempted to mug her and got fed to the Dunkleosteus.

Molly
The cute and loveable nursery specialist, she can take care of any orphaned or wild baby animals she encounters or comes from the Rifts, she will shank you if you hurt the babies however, she is a very motherly individual.

[That's all for now, I'll ad more characters on a separate chapter]