Welcome to Sanctuary pt. 2

Riley: so we set up bait in the form of distressed Gryposaurus sounds and pig blood, once the two Teratophoneus enter the range, we knock them out and use a transport ship to take them here and let them loose in their enclosure.

The team nods in agreement as Velma looks at Ethan in tactical gear.

Velma: what's with the gear?

Ethan: Tyrannosaurids can break bone in one bite so I'm taking extra precautions incase I'm it's chosen dish.

As he gets ready, Velma looks at the picture of the Teratophoneus on the screen.

Velma: we want to help you

Shaggy: no one is gonna die on our watch

The group stare at Ethan, determined to help, Ethan sighs defeated.

Ethan: as long as you guys don't get caught in any crossfire, ok?

Velma: we swear on our lives

Cut to the forest were we see the Teratophoneus pair walking towards a farm where they set their sights on a few cattle until.

The Teratophoneus turn to the direction of the sounds and follows them, they near a clearing as a man, hiding in the brush speaks quietly.

CCU Agent: targets spotted, Tera-1 and Tera-2 are heading towards the strike zone.

Ethan: keep the inferred tracker on them, we need to relocate them before more casualties happen.

The Teratophoneus pair break into the clearing and see the speaker and smell it with curiosity while the sounds play, the female then tips it over

Daphne: *whisper* that's a Teratophoneus?

Ethan: *whisper* yes, now wear those Anti-Flash Glasses

The female hears a twig snap and turns to face the bushes, then a Flashbang is thrown in front of the two and goes off, the Male roars as it bumps into a nearby tree, the female roars and snaps at a bush. The CCU Agents fire tranquilizers into them as the Female roars and runs through the brush, the Male roars and falls to the ground, sleeping.

Ethan: Rally Fighters 1a and 2b engage, the female Teratophoneus has broke through the clearing.

Then two Rally Fighters chase the Teratophoneus.

The Rally Fighters chase the Teratophoneus through the forest as it runs through a busy street, shocking those who saw it as the two Rally Fighters cease their chase as the Teratophoneus runs into the other side of the street, into Crystal Cove