The Creeping Creatures vs The Terrible Crocodile

We see a Rift open in a bog as a large shape swims out of it.

A Deinosuchus swims through the water with fish swimming beside her, she swam through the large swampy environment, occasionally peeking out of the water to see her new territory, she swam past a skeleton of another Deinosuchus, it's osteoderms ha...

A Deinosuchus swims through the water with fish swimming beside her, she swam through the large swampy environment, occasionally peeking out of the water to see her new territory, she swam past a skeleton of another Deinosuchus, it's osteoderms had strange Symbols, these were decades old and seemed to have been etched on or formed by a unknown group of beings. She then smelled something, she swam up to a strange restaurant, a sign read Gator Burger, curious, she swam up cautiously, she then swims onto the shore and crawls into the long grass, she slept as various people walked by her hiding spot, unaware of her existence, she then hears something and opens her eyes, seeing a child place a strange food in front of her, it ate the food in front of the child, who smiles softly and walks away, that was years ago, the town has long since been abandoned, the only life is the Deinosuchus, she's now alone, while unable to speak, she admittedly missed the sounds of traffic, people walking and talking, the occasional curious child offering her these burgers she heard one say, she missed the liveliness of this town, no its empty, she then hears a car in the distance, she at first ignored it as she has heard one or two go through the stretch she's in, mostly lost travellers or urban explorers, she didn't care much, she'd look at them from a distance, but ignored them.

We cut to a family driving through Gatorsburg

Mother: Are you sure this is New York City?

Father: Yeah, absolutely. Now, if I'm not mistaken, this here is, uh, Broadway.

He then points at a sign

Father: What's that street sign say?

Mother: Gator Avenue.

Father: Hmm. I wonder how far
Gator Avenue is from Broadway.

Daughter: According to this map, 2,000 miles.

Father: Well, in that case, we're going to need to fill up the tank.

He chuckles as he pulls into the Abandoned Gas Station near the Deinosuchus' sleeping spot

Father: Hello? Hello, anybody there?

The Deinosuchus opens her eyes a bit and sees them, knowing they'd leave, she'd closed her eyes.

Suddenly, a Yorksire Terrier runs out the car, towards her resting spot and growls, the Daughter runs after her

Daughter: Puddles, what's wrong

She turns on her flashlight and sees the Deinosuchus awake and staring at her, she backed away as the Deinosuchus looks at her, uninterested in harming a person, it's been a few years since a human came this close, she was somewhat happy, the girl reached out and touched its bumpy hide, each of her osteoderms were marks of a event of her life, from her early life in the Cretaceous Period when she fought a Dromaeosaurus and its sickle claw cut into her back, splitting two of her Osteoderms, a few chipped by gunshots, and one from a bear biting her. The Deinosuchus didn't mind the touching, she then sees the girl look up and back away as the dog barked, above the Deinosuchus' back was a creature, a big muscular gator person with blackish hair, green scales, a yellow belly, sharp claws and teeth, red eyes, spikes, and a long tail. It swiped at the girl but the Deinosuchus rammed it aside, allowing the girl to run, the Gator-Person roared at the Deinosuchus.