Chapter 4

*Sven POV*

My neck and body was in pain from all of Alex and his kissing habits. Me, Alex, and Cortny were going threw the city. We walked for hours going around seeing all the restaurants and stores. Till we stoped in a allie way. Three dudes keep looking at Alex.

"What's there problem?"

"Shh"

*Alex POV*

The three men keep giving me the mean look. Till they walked over to us, looking at me. "Hey kid, do you know someone names Andrew McCarthy?"

"Yeah why" Cortny looked at me and Sven grabbed my hand scared.

"So the big man knows you. We knew he hand a kid with that slut girl but we didn't know he was that old"

"What?"

"Andrew is your dad right? Shit he must have given up on being in the group once that bitch had his kid"

"That bitch is my mom, and she had 2 kids. And by the way my dad's in jail for hitting her and me."

"Knocked the bitch out" The other 2 men laughed. I was getting real pissed. Till the men looked at us holding hands and at Cortny. I let go hoping Cortny didn't see. "So you guys are just walking around huh?" they walked in circles around us.

They all had a evil smile. One off them banged on a door. And 3 other men came out. Now it was 6 men. "Look kid, we went to be evil right now. But I'd you join are gang, you won't have to deal with the pain we about to give this girly and your gay friend"

Cortny looked like she was about to fight. But I know Sven, he looks strong but he can take care of himself. "I'm sorry but I can't do that. Even thow my dad has a record at this stuff. If you didn't see it yet, but I look like a thug but I'm just a normal kid."

"Normal you look like you could kill any of us"

"But I can't. I go to karate classes but I don't know a lot." I so just lied. The men grabbed County and Sven. "Hey!"

"No no no" a gun was pointed at my head. The man was so crazy to point that at me in full day light. "So you just want me to join?"

"Yep, we'll let your friends go. Just see us every day. Or we'll find you and kill you....and your family and friends" All the men laughed and is this town. Being in a gang means that you have one choice, to kill or be killed. "On my life, I'll come every day I will be a part of this gang."

He puts the gun down. "Let them go"

"But sir, can't we have fun with the girl?" I looked at the man with a mean look. And he let's them go.

As we walk back home Cortny keep getting on my ass about joining them. "Why would you do that you dumb ass!" Cortny yells in my ear.

"You wanted to be there sex toy, no one knows were they body's been"

"Yeah but we can take care of are selfs"

"Not all of us" I look back at Sven. He didn't talk he walked behind me. "Its my fault."

"What it's not!" Sven was crying again. "It is, if I was strong enough, you wouldn't have to worry about me being safe."

"But that's not the real reason. I didn't want you and Cortny to be sex slaves. Even if we did fight we would have lost, they had guns"

"But...."

"But nothing I care for you and Cortny. So even if it means, to be the thing I never wanted to be."

"Then I'll join to" I turn to look at Cortny. And Sven laughed. "I'll join to!" I looked at both of them. "You are my crazy friends"

"We know" They said at the same time. We went back to the corner and asked if they could join. They didn't care and said yes. We went to many stores buying clothes that looked bad ass.

I went home happy as can be to know my friends are always by my side. Even if this thing is crazy stupid.