Chapter 22

As I drink tea with Cortny at her apartment she shares with her boyfriend. Her baby Connie sleeps in her crib next to Cortny. "You....want a baby?"

"Shut up, it's not like it's a shocker."

"If you where a girl. You would be pregnant now from all the Alex fucking." I laugh. "True.....but....I want a child. For my own."

"I get it....so you want to donate you jiz of something?"

I laugh. "You have no regrets huh?"

"Not one...." She drinks her tea even thow I know it's liquor in a tea cup because she's crazy like that.

"So, how you gonna do this?"

"I guess adoption."

"I know the best one. It has no more babies but a lot of 4 and 5 year old toddlers."

"Mayeb there...."

"Yep, but they are a bunch of red heads....forgot you're married to one...." I shake my head.

~^~

As me and Alex went into the adoption senter. Alex keeps jumping for joy. "We are gonna have a kid of are own!"

It was raining hard outside. "Welcome...." a women smiles. "Here for adoption?"

"Yes...." we walked around seeing many kids in a play room. But one kid....went outside. The women takes to Alex but my eyes where stuck on this one kid. I walk to the door outside I see a little kid. Long ish black hair playing in the leaves. "Hello?"

The kid jumps. "H....Hi."

"What are you doing in the rain?"

"I like the rain...."

"Oh really....what's your name?"

"Rinner"

"Hi Rinner...I'm Sven."

"Hi Mister Sven!" This kid had energy. And had a kind heart how he smiled. "You wanna go home with me?"

"Really?! Do you have candy at home?!"

"Of course."

"Yes yes yes yes yes!"

I held Rinner hand inside. "You found one?"

I nod. "You want Rinner....she's a pretty girl huh?"

"Girl!?" I looked at Rinner. She smiled.

"Well she's a bit of a tomboy. But that could change...."

"No....she's perfect!" Alex said picking Rinner up. "We can go fishing, out comping, chill on the couch eating junk food." I face palm. Rinner....welcome to the family.

~^~

Year by year passes. Rinner now almost 12. Cross gender, we don't mind her dressing like a boy at all. But.....she might as well, have fun with her. Boyfriend.