Chapter 4

When it was the next day, everyone had gotten up early after what had happened the night before, well everyone except Skadi.

When she did wake up the next day, she was not in the best of  moods. The woman had only come down to get some coffee, when Loki found her and told her everything she had missed.

Turns out Strucker had been killed by Ultron, and that the two enhanced were twins who were obviously working with the psycho robot that Bruce and Tony had created.

To say her mood went even more sour would be an understatement. Skadi kept cursing Tony, Bruce, Ultron and the Maximoff twins in her native tongue.

Right now, everyone was going through the files they have on Strucker, seen as everything about him on the database had been deleted.

"Baron Strucker had a lot of friends" Steve said.

"Well, these people are horrible" Bruce added, holding a piece of paper in his hand.

"Wait. I know that guy. From back in the day. He operates off the African coast Black market arms" Tony explained.

"He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer. It was all very Ahab" Skadi moved over to where Steve was standing, and looked at the paper.

"This" Thor pointed at the picture.

"Ah, it's a tattoo, i don't think he had it" Tony shook his head.

"No, that isn't a tattoo. That's a brand. It means thief" Skadi spoke up, gaining everyone's attention. Seeing their reactions, she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, you guys forget I've been around for twelve hundred years, not to mention I'm nearly completely covered in tattoos. I know the difference between tattoos and brandings" She said, earning snickers from the others.

"What dialect is it? Do you know?" Thor asked the woman, who was looking over Bruce's shoulder at the computer screen.

"Wakanda" She answered.

"If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods...." Tony started to say, but was cut off by Steve.

"I thought your father said he got the last of it"

"I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asked.

"The strongest metal on Earth, Brucie. Vibranium" Skadi answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't hard to find the man, who was staying on the African coast on a ship that was on land. While Cap, Tony and Thor would show themselves, the others hid in the shadows.

"It's a thing with me. Stark is....He's a sickness!" Ultron hissed angrily.

"Ah, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart" Tony said, landing not too far from the robot.

"If i have to" Ultron responded.

"Nobody has to break anything" Thor said.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet"

"He beat me by one second" Tony added, making the others roll their eyes.

"Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro drawled, walking out from the shadows with his sister.

Skadi, who was standing not too far from them, furrowed her brows when she properly saw them. There was something about the twins that reminded her of herself and Ivar, but Skadi couldn't quite figure it out.

"This was never my life" Tony sighed.

"You two can still walk away from this" Steve spoke up.

"Oh, we will" Wanda sneered.