-The Badboy Saw Me Naked-

All rights reserved

Copyright: The Badboy Saw Me Naked. Including all chapters, ideas, summaries, characters and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by author Ariana Waldorf (@goddess-of-books) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes an infringement of copyright. 

Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Cover made by me. (Private message, if you want to get yours done).

-Please respect the contents of this book-

Xo,

Arie.

——-

Hey lovies! This is my first story (on Wattpad) & I hope you'll be liking to read this one as much as I loved planning and writing it. I can assure you that, once I'm done with the chaps, you'll be hooked haha.

Anyways, the first chapter will be uploaded May 30th (Saturday) or 31st, considering your time-zone. I do have a sneak peak of a chapter though.

here it is:

"Click!"

I stopped my movements, with my heart at my throat at the sudden obnoxious sound.

Jumping up and covering my torso, I come face to face with the epitome of obnoxiousness himself. My eyes widen in mortification as what he'd done registered in my head.

He was there, smirking in all his glory, phone in hand-with the picture that had now put my dignity on the line.

"Chace, what the fuck?!" I shrieked, flinging my arms in the air.

He threw his head back in fits of laughter. I was blushing profusely, and also gritting my teeth from annoyance.

"Wow, Blair," He said between laughs with a wink, "Never knew you'd be this dirty"

Ugh!

He dangled his iPhone 6 in front of me, and sure enough, I was in that horrendous picture!

I growled and pounced on him, only to held back by his arms.

"Are you trying to sexually kill me, woman?" Chace said in bewilderment, his eyes suddenly turning dark, taking steps away from me with what seemed like a lot of self-restraint, "You're fucking naked!"

My eyes widened yet again and I screamed before covering my girly parts. How the hell could I fucking forget?!

"You jerk! Delete that picture!" I screamed wrapping a towel from the nearby chair around my torso.

Chace chuckled again, his face turning red with amusement.

"Never, baby, not even in your wildest dreams," and with a wink, he jumped off my window and went off to wherever retarded place fuckers like him went.

I screamed in helpless!

The jerk has my naked picture!

The badboy saw me Naked!

whoa! That's all for now, Chicas! The very first chap will be uploaded soon and do show your support! I hope you loooved this sneakie! ;)

aand, pic of Zaceffron & Vanessa Hudgens as Chace & Blair above! Cute, huh!

Do comment your thoughts! Should I continue????