Chapter 10

ATTENTION EVERYONE! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO ACTUAL CHAPTER:

Hey guys. *looks around with awkward smile*

Okay, so. I'm really, very very, sorry I just vanished off the surface off Wattpad, not giving you guys any new chapters.

And in all honesty, I have many, many reasons which are reasonable.

1) I came down after the absolute worst case of writer's block in the history of all writer's blocks. I mean, I was honestly so lost in how the book was going to go, I'm not joking.

2) I have been sick all freaking month. I have this chronic disease, and it splayed up during last month so I was literally in hospital all the time. I even went through a minor surgery due to that, so obviously, writing would not be at the top of my priority list.

3) I'm still in the stage of recovering and I just felt guilty for not giving you lovely readers a chapter, and even though I probably shouldn't feel guilty (given my reasons), I do. And I've tried a lot to make this chapter worth reading despite my occupied, bustling mind.

4) My head is still buzzing with lots of paranoia so I don't even know how I managed to write this lol.

5) My aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer lately so that's keeping me under the radar for my emotions as well. And I hardly get Wi-Fi anyway nowadays.

6) My exams are just around the corner and I NEED to get, like, really great grades if I'm getting into uni.

I'm being truthfully honest over here, and I hope you guys would understand this. I mean, writers have their lives besides Wattpad so yeah.

And seriously, if you're still reading this book after my 934700 decade loss, thank you thank you, thank you so much. I can't tell how much I adore you all! Thank you for sticking around guys!

Dedicated to @ because she's been very helpful! ;)

Okay, so I'll shut up and let you read this lol. ;)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Fuck."

If I got a dollar for every time I spewed out that word on every Monday mornings-damn, bitch I'd be fucking rich.

I'm sure that's the case with everyone else.

I'd put on my favourite D&G denim shorts and a white sleeveless lace shirt along with some golden chains and jewelled rings to actually seem enthusiastic about school. People think that we cheerleaders get up at four am in the freaking crack of dawn just to get all decked up. But in all honesty, I do my make-up, dressing, breakfast and everything else in just under an hour.

At least, I do that, I don't know much about the others.

Slipping downstairs, I'd found out that Chace already left, for school and no one was home, needless to say. Not that I was actually disappointed that he'd left-I was more than fucking glad, to be honest. But I just needed a ride, considering the fact that mom took the Hyundai, Kim rode her Volkswagen and my Chevy was currently knocked up-in the literal sense.

So, apparently, I had walked all the way over to school, grumbling profanities on the way.

But that didn't really help because I came in late anyway. Which meant that I had detention.

Fucking great.

So, my life is still going considerably awesome, as I'm in my English class, trying not to topple the bastard behind me, who was nudging my seat with his obnoxious shoe, with his desk.