Chapter Five- Making of Hostess Bunny

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the positive feedback and all the votes, comments and reads! You have no idea how much it means to me! I love you all! But please, don't be a silent reader! Comment what you think-what you liked and disliked, so I can make it better! JJJ And do click that little star above (Or below, if you're on the app) because those stars mean everything to us writers. Please, do click on it!

Anyways, here's the chapter. Dedicated to @imagoodcookie because she's marvellous!

"What?" I squeaked with disbelief.

What did I ever do to him?

Okay, I slapped him-after he started being a major pain in the ass. For God's sake, I don't even know him properly! A day hasn't passed since he graced himself in to my house and is probably thinking himself God or something and making my life a living hell!

I have people to be a role-model to, a life to party, study and generally, live.

I'm not going to be playing little maid for the badboy. No, not a chance.

"Well, technically, you have to. Your picture is with me, remember?" Chace raised his eyebrows.

Crap, I said all of that out loud didn't I?

Well, he's got a point, anyway.

"You're insane!" I hollered, shaking my arms at my sides in frustration.

"And, I'm not making your life hell-simply better." He winked with a smirk and I grumbled.

"So, what'd you say?" he asked me, taking his phone out of his back-pocket and waving it at my face with a malicious grin.

"How do I know you even took a goddamn picture, for one?" I narrowed my eyes, thinking of the likelihood.

I swear on all that's Holy, if he was just fucking around with me I will-

He whistled low, as he tapped a bit on his iPhone 6 and shoved the phone at my face.

There was me. In all my naked glory. With my mouth open and eyes closed in the most ridiculous way ever possible.

I blushed a fierce red, feeling my whole body practically shake with humiliation.

"You bastard!" I lunged for the phone but he quickly slipped it into the back-pocket of his jeans.

"Unless you fancy touching my ass, I'd like to see you try-which, I surely don't mind," he winked at me again and I covered my face in agony.

What, is happening to my life?

How did it go from the best day of my life to complete hell in less than 4.5 minutes?!

"I still need an answer, babe."

"What should I do? You'd ask me to do anything!"

"That depends. You just have to do whatever I say, whenever I want you to, for as long as I want it to be. If you don't....you know."

He could ask for anything. But I can't risk my reputation-my family's reputation-for it. That tiny crap of a picture holds my dignity. Well, what' left of my dignity.

I sighed deeply.

"I'll do it." I mumbled, looking down.

"Good girl!" He smirked, patting my head slightly and the urge to slap him became way too overwhelming.

-*_*_*_*_*_*__

It's amazing how a person's life could change with in merely seconds.

I mean, I'd heard of people going to bed with the mood of a freaking unicorn high on weed only to wake up dead.