Chapter 7 - Meet my 'friends'

-*-*-

Oh my god, thank you for #71 in humor, you guys!!! I seriously love you all! You're the best!

Dedicated for @Berry-kisses (Livvi Brown) 

Anyways, enjoy. The cast has been renewed, and pic of Wade on the multimedia sec.

I rarely cry.

Natural stuff that gets girls to cry aren't what gets me to cry. Sure, getting cheated on by a guy you like, getting hit by basket balls, period pains, and learning bitter truths about life does hurt but I never found it in me to actually cry over them.

So if I cry, it must be something that hit me hard. I doubt my own mother even saw me cry after I started talking.

The whole bunny-persona thing, if you think about it, is a pretty petty issue for me to be crying over.

But maybe it's not that. Maybe it's the fact that my life's taken a complete 180 degree turn and there's little to nothing I can do to change it back.

Never did I think of all things, this situation would be something I'd ever get stuck in. For an outsider, it'd seem point-blank hilarious, but in reality...it sucks.

I wiped all my tears and looked at myself in the mirror. The intense kohl-eyeliner which I went heavy on, was smudged and resembled a raccoon's eye. The lipstick was chapped and looked like peeling paint on my lips.

All in all, I looked like absolute shit.

I heard chatters coming from downstairs. Mom and the Davidson's must be back. I don't know if Chace came back or not, but I sure as hell wasn't in a mood to face him.

I took that as my cue to take a shower, clear off the make-up and get dressed for bed.

It was well-beyond twelve at midnight. Chace had better came by now or else all hell would break loose. None of the parentals knew about the little party he was throwing.

Or threw.

I sighed exasperatingly before slipping into the covers of my bed after changing into my silk shorts and camisole.

I checked my phone and saw like, a dozen missed calls and text messages.

I rolled my eyes, seeing that it was from the guys and girls. Apparently, they came back from the stupid camp and found nothing better than to spam my phone.

I'm not going to lie, for a minute I thought the texts were all about the 'bunny' and how my social life was ruined. But thankfully, I'm still alive and I should be glad that the morons at the party were way beyond drunk to even remember a stupid bunny hostess.

I scrolled through my texts, not knowing how and what to reply to first.

Kate:

- Blaaaaaaaiirrrr!!!!!!! OMGG I MISSED YYOOOUUU

- u know I saw this guy at the camp OMGG he is CUTE af!!

- BLAIIIRRR bby come onnn!!! Asdfghjkl.

Sean:

- Heyy Blair Bear, 'ssup with Luce??????

- Blair, come on!

Wade:

- So I've been hearing things, Blair! ;)

Bryce:

- OH GOD I MISSED MY BAABBYYY

- This phone's fully functional OMGGGG