Chapter Three- Clicked

"Blair, how lovely!" Mrs. Tanner wrapped me in a hug as soon as she answered the door.

"Me too, Mrs. Tanner," I said with a smile, looking over her shoulder to see any sign of Lucy.

"Luce is sick, by the way," Mrs. Tanner said, as if sensing what I was looking for.

"Oh, what happened?"

"Fever. It's pretty bad,"

"Oh, can I see her?"

"You could, but I wouldn't want you to—"

"Mrs. Tanner, it'll be okay," I said with a chuckle. She was always worrying.

She smiled, and let me in. The Tanners' place was a suburban style chick little house where I spent a lot of weekends over at.

 I rushed up the stairs, and went into Lucy's room.

There she was, in all her sick glory, lying horizontally across her plush bed with a navy blue comforter wrapper along the length of her body and her wavy blond hair all over the white satin pillow.

I let out a whistle, standing right in front of her.

"Don't you look like sunshine?" I chuckled at her. For a naturally pale girl, she looked even paler—resembling a Cullen.

Lucy let out a groan, clenching her blue eyes shut and opening them again.

"Blair," She acknowledged my presence, "I'd get up and punch you but no, I just can't,"

I let out a laugh and sat next to her.

"How are you doing? When was this?" I asked with a frown. She'd been okay when I last met her at school.

"I was feel queasy and lightheaded and stuff for a couple of days, I just chose to ignore it.  Then, bam, it hit me like hurricane so, tada!" She muttered sarcastically to which I snorted.

"Yeah, well, you could've informed me about that; I thought you died," I rolled my eyes.

She let out a humourless laugh.

We talked for an hour or so, with me filling her on the details of the Davidsons and the ass. She'd looked amused and told me she knew I'd always get stuck in a mess sooner or later. And I slapped her on the forehead.

I did, of course, tell her that he was hot—to which she immediately started praying to all the Gods in a three hundred mile radius to get rid of her flu so she could 'bang the holy dumbbells out of him'. I'd groaned and gagged. No one wants to imagine their best friend doing the dirty. Unless you wave the pink flags.

 Which I don't. I'm pretty sure I'm straight.

Anyways, I left the Tanners' after wishing Luce to "get well soon before all the sluts lick up the Davidson meat up" and her flinging a pillow at my butt.

Sighing as I sat my ass down on the light cream coloured leather seats of my Chevy, I realised I had nowhere to go but home. Don't get me wrong, I'm not this socially awkward, introverted bitch who has one crazy friend and is allergic to people—no. It's quite the opposite, actually.

Yeah, queen bee. Adored by the entire schools. Thousand plus followers in reality and even more on Twitter. Teacher's pet and every guys' dream. The girls' subject of gossip and jealousy.

That's me.

Wow, I sound like a real conceited Ashley Tisdale up there.

Oh but that's how people introduce me, you know. Might as well get used to it.