Chapter 9

Here's the new chapter. Longer, as promised. ;) Enjoy, you amazing people!

You know the drill: READ, VOTE & COMMENT! J

** * * * * * * * * * * *

To say that I was mortified would be the understatement of the freaking century. There are certain moments in life when you have to decide on two choices-and the hard thing is that both the choices are so appropriate, you just can't seem to settle on one.

In my case, I have the choice of:

a) Castrate Chace with a heated metal spoon.

b) Poke him to death with a sharpie

None of them too severe for a being like him. I mean, he deserves the worst of the worst.

Standing outside his door, and hearing him say that to whoever the hell that person was, was downright electrocuting.

He did not put that picture on You fucking Tube-no, he did.

Why, what did I ever do to him? How could he ruin my whole life just like that, after I'd signed off my own dignity to him? What a heartless, insolent bastard!

And why am I still standing here?!

With my heart at my throat, my eyes prickling and hands trembling, I busted through the door and there he was, all wide-eyed and phone in hand, at my dramatic entry.

"You ruthless, audacious, pompous windbag of a dickhead!" I tackle-jumped on him at once and began thumping on his chest.

Apparently, when I'm pissed off my pants, I tend to resort to exaggerated use of the English vocabulary and of course, violence.

"Whoa, there Blair!" He was obviously shocked at my outburst; he almost dropped his phone but quickly stuffed it in his pocket before holding my hands, stopping my movements effectively. But nevertheless, he was amused-probably at my bold selection of precious words.

I think Shakespeare would be proud of me.

"How could you do that?!" I spat on his face, my voice venomous. Honestly, I was getting freaked out by myself.

"Blair, what are you talking about?" He asked, bewildered, all the amusement now gone (for once). He still had a firm grip on my hands that were aching to beat the crap out of him.

"Don't act all innocent baby on me, Davidson! You know what I'm talking about! You put the damn picture on YouTube!"

As soon as that sentence left my mouth, all I heard was silence. Pin fucking drop silence.

And then, his obnoxious laughter fills in. Booming laughter.

"Chace!" I growled, eyeing his body bent over in excess laughter.

Jesus, anyone passing by would think he was having a freaking seizure.

His face was red, his eyes were watery and his grin was stretched so wide with the laughter, he was the perfect picture of a rabid dog being electrocuted out of its balls.

How could he even be laughing? Was my life that much of a fucking joke?

"You...you think...," he choked out between fits of laughter. "You think I was talking about...about you?"

I narrowed my eyes and furrowed my brows in confusion. "Who else, you dick? You weren't talking about your own porn pictures, were you?"

"Blair..." Chace chuckled, his laughter slowly dying away, as he got up and looked more human than a dog having an electrocuted seizure.