{2:1}

My summer was really fun. We did some traveling with the Malfoys. We went to places I have never been to. My mom was also teaching my some potions and I got to make some. I made Liquid luck on my first try and I am know the youngest witch to ever do that. I have a medal for it. My family is proud of me for it to.

My dad has been really weird every since he found out about Voldemort's return. They believe me about him coming back.  I haven't really been the same since that night. My family says I have not been myself. 

I been writing to my friends and they said they had a good summer. Devin said her twin brothers are coming to Hogwarts this year. Kaden and Cole. I feel bad for her. She was telling me how her parents are not good. Her father is an important person but he drinks all the time and her mother doesnt want to help with her siblings so she has to take care of them. 

Lorenzo and Blake have been going to different muggle places this summer. Pansy was helping her mother out. She is doing better and I am happy for her.

For Draco  me and him have gotten closer and I was with him most of the summer.

My brothers have this friend named Cedric Diggory and he is really cool. He was coming over to the house a lot this summer. I was not mad because he was a cutie. But he is also in the 4th year. Which is kind of a gap. 

Me and him were hanging out one night in the game room and we were playing board games and I kept beating him but honestly I think he was letting me win.

Today was the day we went to digon ally. My mom was all happy because some dude named Gilderoy Lockhart was going to be there. She is like in love with him. 

I was picking my outfit out. I found a black shirt with a black skirt and a big over sized grey jacket. I wore my black boots with it. I also had my rings I never take off with it and my chain. I had become obsessed with jewelry over the summer. Last year I would never had worn it. 

I went downstairs. It smelt like breakfast. I had eggs and pancakes which are still my fav. We went to digon ally. We had to go to these stores first and then mom made us go with her to the book signing. 

We were standing in line and I seen Harry Ron and Hermione. I walked up to them. "Hey guys" I said . "Hey nessa" They all said and gave me a hug. "Hello dear" This lady said and stuck her hand out. "Hi" I said and took it. "I am Molly Rons mom. I heard a lot about you from these kids and how brave you are!" She explained. "That is cool" I told her. 

Then we heard a man. "Ladies and gentleman Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart" The man said. Everyone was clapping but not me. "Mum fancies him" Ron said. "So does my mother" I replied. Then I felt someone push me. It was a man with a camera. "rude" I said and rolled my eyes. 

He was smiling for the camera. I knew my face was full of disgust. " It cant be.. Nessa Manson and Harry Potter" Lockhart said. Then the man with the camera grabbed Harry and then grabbed me. "Ow" I said and fixed my jacket.

"Nice big smile kids together we are going to rate the front page" He said and wrapped his arms around our shoulders. Kinda creepy if you ask me. I was still trying to get my thoughts and I seen a big flash. "Ladies and gentleman what an extraordinary moment this is. When young Nessa and Harry stepped into Flourish and Blotts this  morning to purchase my autobiography Magical me" He startted and everyone was clapping. "who said I was buying it" I said lowly. 

"Which is incidentally is currently celebrating its 27th week atop the daily prophet bestseller list. They had no idea that they would be leaving with my entire collected work... free of charge" He explained and gave me a stack of books. Then he sent me along my way.

I walked to my mom. "Here dear give them to me and I will get them signed for you" My mom said as she took the books from my hand. My father was somewhere with Lucius. "Mom can you believe what just happened back there?" I asked her. "You are quite the celebrity dear" She answered. "I am going to look around" I told her. I seen Draco over there messing with Harry. Again.

Then when I got closer my dad and Lucius was talking to Rons dad. He was being mean. "dad come on and leave the man alone" I said. He looked at me and then back at the dad. "I thought you family could sink no lower.. Messing with Muggles" My father said. "Dad come on. Honestly you are embarrassing me more than I all ready am" I said. 

"see you at work" My dad said and turned around. "See you at school" Draco told Harry and them. Then he walked out. "Sorry about that.. They are just rude but I am Nessa nice to meet you" I said to Rons dad. "No worries dear I am author" He said. 

"see you guys at school" I said to the kids with a smile. I walked out the shop and everyone was standing together. All my siblings started to laugh. "You should have seen you face when he started to talk about him giving you free books!" Nolan yelled. "You look like you were going to shit youself" Nate said trying to catch his breath. 

"I hate all of you" I said and started to laugh.