{7:01} Tw!

Life is full of surprises. You never know what will happen next. Thats how this whole summer felt. It was all just one big surprise back to back. I thought doing that task would get some pressure off my back or maybe make life a tad big more simple. Nope, It did not work like that. 

I spent all summer training and working on my healing power. Voldemort would kill people in front of me and tried to get me to relive them. It never worked. I just could not do it. So every time it did not work I was up for grabs. Some of the death eaters would allowed to abuse me. "Making you more tuff" Is what they said. 

I was fine with the punches, kicks, spells but one day it was Greybacks turn. He did something. Something he was not supposed to do. I never told anyone. He said if I did he would kill Draco or my siblings. I could not deal with that. So I stay silent.

I hardly got to see Draco. I have not seen him for 4 months. I also have not seen my family. Voldemort will not let me right now. He said "You need to focus on your power and they will distract you". I hate everything about this. 

Bellatrix is allowed to come and abuse me. Before Voldemort leaves she acts like she will mess me up but when he closes the door she just talks to me. Me and her did not have the best start but she said she feels sorry for me and she does not feel that for a lot of people. She is the only one to know about Greyback because he did something similar to her. 

Bella would update me on things I miss. Amir is walking , running , talking and everything. Xena is talking some. My mom is missing me. My siblings are working and they are getting tried of waiting for me. Also my dad and Lucius broke out of Azkaban. Also my dad is getting very angry and he wants me to stop training. Bella told me he is defending me and that he has already got in trouble for it multiple times. 

Then Draco. My sweet boy. Bella said he looks sick. He hardly sleeps. Hardly eats. She hears him crying at night. Hears him screaming from nightmares. He keeps asking for me. 

It breaks my heart to know how much they are worrying about me. I just wish they were not so worried for me because I know when they see me they will be more sad to see me then I would them. I will be more happy. I heard about things they have went though. They know nothing about me. I hardly know anything about me. All I see is the bruises on my legs and my arms and my stomach. I can not see if there is any else where. I can not see how much weight I have lost. 

I am sitting here just sitting on the ground. I heard the door open. I looked and seen Wormtail. I jumped up. "Miss Nessssaaa" He said just like that. "Wormtail" I said. "Today you are needed at this meeting" He explained to me. I smiled. I finally get to see people I love. Wormtail took me by the arm and pulled me up the stairs. 

I walked and I seen the table. There was a women laying on top of it. She looked dead. I seen some of my siblings. My mother. My father. Snape. Narcissa, Lucius, Bellatrix. Then I seen him. No one has seen me yet. I got to look at everyone. 

My eyes lasted a long time on Draco. "Ah Nessa welcome" I heard Voldemort say. I still had my eyes on Draco. He turned his head and seen me. He was about to jump up but his father stopped him. 

I looked at everyone. They all looked scared. Maybe because I looked like death? Maybe because I was wearing the same heels and dress the last time they sall me. I honestly feel embarrassed to be dressed like this. It is not like I can help it. It has been 4 months since I seen out of the basement. 

"Nessa please come dear" Voldemort requested me. I walked down the table. I seen a man I feared more than Voldemort. Greyback. I almost threw up in my mouth. I got to Voldemort. He placed his hand on my shoulder and I flinched. 

"You see this women here?" He asked me. I breathed in. "Yeah what about her?" I asked him. "She believes Muggles are not much different than us. She also thinks we should mate with them. I wanted to see how you feel about that statement" Voldemort explained to me.