{2:9}

... "Let me take you back 50 years ago" All I know is the pages started to flip. "13th June" The page says. Me and Harry were holding the book and a bright light came and sucked us in. We were in the castle. Harry started to walk. If we get killed it is because of him.

Then I seen a hot boy on the stair case. "Excess me can you tell me what is going on here? "Harry spoke. "Harry shut up don't talk" I rambled to him. He knows nothing about memorious. 

"Are you Tom Riddle?" Harry asked. If that is then damn he is hot. I would let him slither into me. Maybe that is not the best thing for a 12 year old to think..

"Hello can you here me?" Harry asked. Then we looked up the stairs. There were people carrying a dead body. Stop that is so sad.

"Riddle! come " I heard someone yell. It was Dumbledore. He was younger. " Professor Dumbledore" Tom said. "Dumbledore?" Harry asked. "He was younger" I said.

"It is not wise to be wondering around this late hour Tom" Dumbledore told him. "yes Professor I suppose I .. I had to see for myself if the rumors were true" Tom told him.

"I'm afraid they are Tom, They are true." Dumble told him. "About the school to? I dont have a home to go to. They really wouldn't close Hogwarts will they professor? " Tom questioned. . He could come to my house. 

"I understand Tom but I am afraid headmaster Dippet may have no choice." Dumbledore explained. There is another way. "Sir if it all stopped, if the person responsible  was caught" Tom said. "Is there something you wish to tell me?" Dumbledore asked Tom. He told me and Harry the same thing. I wonder he had a flashback when he did.

"No sir, Nothing" Tom said. Thats what Harry said. "Very well then off you go". I looked at Harry and he looked scared. I feel like I should not be here. I know I should not be. He looks so scared and I feel nothing. It is just his past life right?

Then we followed him and Tom did something with a spider and Hagrid. Then we got pulled out. I felt back in my chair. "Whoa" Harry said. "That was interesting" I told Harry. "We will meet soon" He said. "yep" I said and I ran to my common room. I walked in and there was people drinking and smoking and having a party. I looked and I seen Nate and Nelly. I walked to them. "What are you guys doing?" I asked them. "We are having a party" Nate said. He was drunk. Or high. Maybe both? "You should join us" Nelly said. " What are you guys drinking?" I asked. "Vodka" Nate said. "Go up there and get a cup and tell them you are Nates sister" Nate directed. 

"I am okay.. You know I am inly 12 right?" I asked him. "You are almost 13 and plus I started my first year" Nate said. "Oh .. Just one sip" I said and he handed me his cup. I took a sip and ugh. "This is gross" I said. "no duh" Nelly said. "I am going to bed I have big things to do" I said and walked to my dorm. 

Everyone was asleep so I fell asleep with them.