{2:12}

"Alright lets go" Harry said. "Oh Harry if you die down there you are welcome to share my toilet.. You to Nessa" Mrytle said. "oh Thanks Mrytle" Harry said. "Yeah thanks" I told her. 

Harry went first then Ron and me. It was like a slide. It was fun. They all fell and I landed on my feet. "Whew that was fun!" I said. They looked at me crazy. "Now remember any sign of movement close your eyes straight away" Harry demanded. I was behind them all watching the back half. 

I swear it is always something with them. I am never safe ever! 

"Whats this?" Someone asked. "It looks like a snake" Lockhart said. I walked past them and went to check it out. 'Its snake skin" Harry told them. "bloody hell. whatever shed this must be 60 foot or more" Ron told us. Then Lockhart passed out. "Heart of a lion this one" Ron said.

"I hope he stays like that he is annoying me" I said. Then he gets up and grabs Rons wand. "Ugh" I yelled. "The adventure ends here boys.. and girl. But dont fret. The world will know our story how I was to late to save the girl. How you three tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body. So ladies first Nessa Manson. Say goodbye to your memories" Lockhart said. "Stupfy!" I yelled and knocked him across the .. pipes?

"Obliviate!" He yelled and the wand shot the spell on him. He shot himself back more. Then the walls were moving. Then rocks were falling. Harry grabbed me and put himself on top of me. Rocks were going everywhere. When they finally stopped Harry got off me. 

"Harry Nessa!" Ron was yelling. "Ron!" I yelled. We got to the rocks blocking our way to him. "Ron! Ron! are you okay?" Harry asked. "I'm fine" He yelled back. 

"Lockharts memory charm back fired and he has no clue who he is" Ron yelled. "Good maybe he will be less annoying!" I yelled.  Harry found this hole to look at. I have no idea what was happening but then I seen Ron hit Lockhart with a rock. "good one Ron!" I yelled. 

"what do I do now?" Ron asked. "You wait here and try and shift some of these rocks so we can get back through. Me and Nessa will go and find Ginny" Harry told him. "Okay" Ron said back.

We had our wands in our hands walking through whatever this stuff is. Me and Harry made it to the door. We said the password. It came over me like a curse. We walked in. I was first down the ladder. There was a little bridge and water beside it. Then snake statues everywhere.

Then we got father and I seen the red head girl. "Ginny?" I said and started to run to her. Harry was right behind me. "Ginny wake up don't die wake up" Me and Harry were saying over and over. 

"She wont wake" Someone said. It was Tom Riddle. This is not the time but whew he is hot. "Tom?" I said. 

"Tom, Tom what do you mean she wont wake? She not?" Harry was saying. "She still alive but only just.." Tom said. "Are you a ghost?" Harry asked. "A memory , preserved in a diary for 50 years" Tom said. I was just looking at him. How could someone be so hot. 

"Shes cold as ice Ginny please dont be dead. Wake up" Harry started to talk and I looked back at the girl. I felt her hand. It was cold. 

"Youve got to help me Tom. There is a basilisk" Harry said. "It wont come unless its called" Tom said. I looked and seen he had Harrys wand. "Tom thats not yours" I told him. "I know" He said as he looked at me. "Give me my wand Tom" Harry demanded. "You want be needing it" Tom told him. I am getting a vibe we should not be messing with him. 

"We got to go we got to save her" Harry told him. "im afraid I cant do that Harry you see, As poor Ginny grows weaker I grow stronger. Yes Harry and Nessa it was Ginny Weasley who opened the chamber of secrets." Tom explained. Little ole Ginny?

"No she couldn't.. She wouldn't" Harry defended her. "It was Ginny who set the basilisk on the mudbloods and Flinchs cat. Ginny who wrote the threating messages on the walls" Tom explained. "She would never!" Harry told him. "Harry it was not her in her mind.. It was just her body" I told him. 

"But why?" Harry questioned. "Because I told her to. You'll find I can be very persuasive . Not that shell know what she was doing. She was .. shall we say in a trance. Still the power of the diary began to scare her. She tried to dispose it in the girls bathroom and then who should find it but you? One of the very people I was anxious to meet." Tom explained. 

"and why did you want to meet me?" Harry asked. "I also wanted to meet her" Tom said and looked at me. I dont know if I am attracted to that or scared of that..

I walked up next to Harry. "Why did you want to meet me?" I asked Tom. "I knew I had to talk to you.. Meet you if I could. So I decided to show you my capture of that brainless Hagrid to gain your trust" Tom explained. " Hagrids my friend" Harry said. " And he is not brainless he might have more than you.. And you framed him didn't you?" I asked  him.

"It was my word against Hagrids. Only Dumbledore seemed to think he was innocent." Tom said. "I bet Dumbledore sall right through you" Harry said. "He certainly kept an annoyingly close watch on me after that. I knew it would not be safe to open the chamber again while I was in school so I decided to leave behind a diary preserving my 16 year old self in its pages so that one day i will be able to lead another to finish Salazer Slytherins noble work" Tom explained. 

" It did not work then and it wont work now" I told him. "If I had a friend like you when I was in school maybe things would have been different for me.. But you may be smart but you need to understand. Killing mudbloods doesnt matter to me anymore. For many months now my new target had been you and Harry." Tom said. I was taken back. 

"How is it that 2 babies with no extraordinary magical talent was able to defeat the greatest wizard of all time? How did you escape with nothing but a scar? While Lord Voldemorts powers were destroyed? " Tom was asking. "Maybe he wasnt the greatest wizard" I added. "Why do you care how we escaped? Voldemort was after your time" Harry mentioned. 

"Voldemort was my past, present, and future." Tom said and the turned around and started to write his name. Then he mixed it. "I am Lord Voldemort" It wrote. Bloody hell. How did that go to .. That thing?

"You.. You are the heir of slytherin? .. You are Voldemort." Harry asked. "surely you dont think I was going to keep my filthy muggle fathers name? No. I fashioned my self a new name. A name I knew wizards everywhere would fear to speak when I became the greatest sorcerer in the world." Tom said. "Albus Dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world!" Harry yelled. We are getting brave with these name choices. 

"Dumbledore has been driven out of this castle by the mere memory of me" Tom yelled back. "he will never be gone not as long as those who remain are loyal to him" Harry said. Then i heard a bird. 

"Fawkes?" Me and harry said. He came and dropped something in my hand. The sorting hat? I handed it to Harry. "So this is what Dumbledore sends his greatest defender? A song bird and a old hat" Tom says then he goes to this stone thing and opens it.

"lets match the power of Lord Voldemort heir of Salazar Slytherin against the famous Harry Potter and Nessa Manson" Tom says. The the snake is out. 

"Bloody hell" I say and then harry starts to run. "Stupfy" I yell at the snake. I knocked him back some and ran to get to harry. Then Fawkes came. He clawed his eyes out. "He can still hear" Tom yelled. 

Then Harry ran the one way and I ran the other. I was more quite so it followed Harry. Then I walked after to check out harry. I was stressing. I was scared. I seen Harry made it back to the tom so I ran my way up there. 

I heard "Lord Voldemort will return and be alive.." Tom said. I fell next to Ginny. "Ginny please fight it" I said as I took her hand. Then that fucking snake came out the water. 

I looked at the sorting hat. I seen a dagger. I ran and got it. I climbed the stones. I was trying to hit the snake but he was fast. I was holding on by one hand. I grabbed it and went to the top of the statue. I knew my time was coming soon. I was trying to adjust my feet. Then I fell. 

I have to say this can we please just talk about how this Tom is so fine I literally scream without the s when I watch this movie I can not. Sorry I just had to put that out there....