{4:10}

I meet with Cedric before we had to walk down there. He was going with his friends and I was going with mine and my siblings.  

"Be careful I do not want to lose you" I told him. "I will be and you need to also" he told me. I smiled at him. He kissed and I walked down. 

"has no one seen Devin she was not in her bed this morning?" I asked them. "No I have no seen her" They all said. I was looking in the stands for her. I did not see her. That made me sad she is my best friend and she is not here. Maybe something poped up. Her brothers are here though. 

"Here eat this before you jump in.. We will be here when you get out" Nelly told me. "I love you guys" I told them. "we love you" They said. 

I went to my stand. "welcome to the second task.Last night something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sort. These 5 treasures one for each champion. now lie on the bottoms of the black lake. In order to win each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. simple enough. They will have one hour and one hour only. After that theyll be on their own and no magic can save them. You may began at the sound of the cannon" Dumbledore speeches. 

Snape was standing with me. I was beside Cedric wearing my Dark green bathing suit. It was freezing not to mention. "Eat it" Snape told me. I put it in my mouth and swollad  it. My body began to twitch. "what is happening?" I asked him. "it is normal.. Good luck" snape told me.

I was starting to grow gills. "ah" I said. Then the cannon blew. "go" Snape said and I jumped in. I looked at my feet and I had fish features. 

I was swimming and I jumped out the water. This is cool. I was swimming not knowing where to go. I was following my gut. Then I seen mer people surranding other real people. Than I seen her. Devin. I swam right to her. "diffindo" I yelled and her chain was cut. I grabbed her but then I noticed someone here. Cho. Why was she here? 

Then I seen Cedric. He waved at me then he seen his person. He went to cho. I was mad then. He pointed to his watch and started to swim away with her. Then Harry came and He grabbed Ron and tried Hermione. "Diffindo" I yelled at Hermiones chain. she was let go. "Only one" the mer person said. "Time is almost over" I yelled. I grabbed her anyways. 

I had both of them under my arm. This was a struggle. Then Mer people came out of no where. They were pulling on me. I let Hermione slip. I was running out of air. I grabbed my wand. "Stupfy!" I yelled and they all fell back. I grabbed Hermione again and I swimming with no more air in me. I was trying. Then I made it to the top and they were both gasping for air. So was I.

"Nessa!" They both said. I swam to the stand and they pulled them up then me. Then Harry was right behind me. "I got her" snape said as he grabbed me out the water. They wrapped me in a towel. I feel on my back. 

"I need all the judges over here" dumbledore yelled. 

"Nessa!" I heard people saying. They were wrapping me in towels. "Thank you for saving her Nessa" Krum told me. My head was all over the place. 'yeah no problem" I told him. Then Cedric came over. "nessa" he said and wrapped his arms around me. I did not. I was mad at him.

"Here" he said and handed me his blanket. "are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes. "Look I know you are pissed I think they put her down there because she was the first person I really loved at this school. If it was accurate you would be there but you cant because you are in the tournament" He explained. I forgot about that. Now I feel like an asshole. 

"Yeah I know" I said and wrapped my arms around him. "Attention" dumbledore screamed. 

"The winner is.. Mr.Diggory who showed innate command of the bubble head charm!" Dumbldore said. I cheered for him. He gave me a hug and then his friends gave him bro hugs. 

" However seeing Miss Manson would have came in first if not for her determination to not only save Miss Woods but also Miss Granger We agreed to award her second place! Also Mr.Potter who rescued two people is tied with Miss Manson in second place!" Dumbledore said. My friends and siblings wrapped me in a hug. "second place!" They yelled. They were happy for me. 

I got off the boat and Berty was there. "congratulations Nessa! This is definitely an accomplishment. I am sorry we have hardly spoke, I have heard your story many times.. Tragic story. To lose ones sibling. Never whole again are we. Still life goes on and here we stand. I am sure your brother would be very proud of you Nessa." He told me. 

"I know he is but thanks" I told him. "Bartemius! Not trying to lure Manson into one of the ministry's summer internships are we? The boy who went into the department of ministry's never came out ! And they say I am mad!" Mad eye moody said. 

"That man is the most mad man ever.. Congratulations" Moody told me. "Thanks" I told him.

I went and walked to Cedric. He wrapped his arm around me. "what was that about?" he asked. "I have no clue" I told him.