Murderous cave

"Hey, Wednesday.." Y/n groaned still pretty angry at her.

"Party is at our dorm tonight. Sorry.." Y/n managed to slip out.

Wednesday nodded.

Y/n went to go alert some other people about the party.

...

Later that night Y/n, Wednesday, Enid, Ajax, Xavier, Yoko, Eugene, Divina, and Kent we're all in Y/n, Wednesday, and Enid's dorm.

The dorm was decorated beautifully. That annoyed Wednesday. She hated beautiful. But she accepted it.

The dorm had white string lights. With LEDs around the walls. That was Y/n's doing. Enid added some extra touches like drinks, and a dance floor. Y/n got the food. She definitely had the best taste.

Sai was just minding his business, sitting on
Y/n's bed, observing everyone carefully.

Enid turned on some music. "Let's get this party started!"

Y/n and Wednesday rolled their eyes.

Xavier walked over to Y/n "Do you want to dance? You know? Since you are my date to the Rave'N."

Y/n looked over at Wednesday, looking like she was asking for permission. But she just turned back to Xavier and nodded sadly.

"Let me speak with Wednesday first."

Xavier nodded happily and went over to the dance floor.

"So, you wanted to talk?"

"No. I just wanted to stall time."

"You could dance with me instead." Wednesday suggested.

"If you wanted to dance, you could have just asked me to the Rave'N." Y/n said a bit aggressive as she walked away over to Sai.

...

(Y/n's pov)

"Hey bud." I whispered.

Sai meowed and laid on my lap.

I chuckled a little and started to rub his back.

Xavier walked over. "Are you ready to dance yet?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry I was playing with Sai." I nervously replied, before setting Sai down onto my bed.

I walked over with Xavier to 'the dance floor' and started dancing.

After about 40ish seconds, I looked over at Wednesday for a second and noticed her glaring at me. She looked angrier then ever.

"Hold on." I whispered to Xavier. Then walking over to Wednesday. She noticed me walking over and fixed her expression and posture.

...

(Nobody's pov)

"What's wrong? You keep giving me dirty looks."

"Am not."

"You are. Just admit it. You are jealous."

Wednesday rolled her eye and walked away to be with Sai.

"Treat him nice!" Y/n yelled before running over to Enid.

"Wednesday is jealous!!" She exclaimed to Enid.

"Haha! I knew it! She likes you! And you like her to!" Enid yells a bit to loud.

Everyone looks over, including Wednesday and Sai.

Y/n puts her hand over Enid's mouth. "Shh! She might hear you!" She whisper yells.