Lied to

The next day, Wednesday entered the dorm
room, and saw Y/n sitting at her desk.

She was holding her guitar, looking like she was about to play.

When she heard the door open, she looked up. She saw her enter the room and smiled.

"Hey! What brings you here?"

"I owe you an apology."

The girl furrowed her eyebrows. "What?"

"I didn't exactly apologize from the arm and femur. I see there still broken. But you can walk with some limp. I was also dismissive of your offer to take me out for a non birthday dinner. If it still stands, I would like to take you up on it."

Y/n smiled. "Really?"

Wednesday nodded.

"Uh...great. But uh, we might have to wait. My arm and femur. The school is also on lockdown remember?" She reminded her.

"I'll take care of that. I have a plan." She told
her.

Y/n eyed her skeptically. "What kind of
plan?"

Wednesday walked up to her and booped her nose. "Don't worry your god built body about that. Just be sure to be ready by 8:00." She gave her a smirk and walked off.

Y/n just stared after her, with her mouth
slightly open and a slightly confused look on her
face.

...

Wednesday stood by a pay phone and typed in a
number. A few seconds later, Tyler picked up.

"Hello?"

"I've reconsidered your offer."

"My offer?"

"You're non birthday dinner. I chose between you and Y/n."

"Really? That's..great. Um...when did you
wanna go?"

"Pick me up outside the Nevermore gates at
8:00. Cut your lights."

...

It was almost 8:00.

Wednesday walked into Enid and Y/n's dorm and saw Enid laying on her bed. Y/n was lying with her, rubbing her back with her good arm. Enid had her laptop open. They were watching a movie. How cute.

"Enid, you know I love you. I may not show it..but I do." Y/n told her.

Enid smiled and went to hug her.

Wednesday felt a little jealously grow inside her, even if she knows Enid is her sister.

"Y/n, please wait for me at the Nevermore gates." Wednesday said, interrupting them before Enid could give her a hug. Wednesday received a nod.

She stood up and walked with some limp. As she walked past Wednesday and gave her a strange look.

Wednesday waited for Y/n to leave to say something to Enid. "I've been thinking about my less then enthusiastic response to your surprise soirée. And I must admit, I regret not showing my gratitude towards you more appropriately."
Wednesday told her.

"You really mean it?"

"Take the win, Enid." She said firmly. "If only
there was a way to get off campus and have a
little birthday redo. Just you, me, and Y/n.
Too bad the school is on lockdown."

Wednesday casually walked over to the window and looked up at the sky.

"Would you look at that full moon." She muttered.