Forest Woods

It was a quiet day, and Seth was currently just riding his Rapidash.

They were currently in the Continent of Anima, south of Mistral.

Right now, Seth was currently stopping to help his Pokemon Rest.

"Take a rest Rapidash," said Seth, "It will be a bit."

Just a few months ago, Seth was part of a great school known as Beacon. There, he learned of it's history, and even found love. However, that happiness was cut short, as someone attacked the school, and now, his friends were divided. So here he was, trying to find out what happened.

Seth then looked at his list.

"Cinder and her cronies were from Haven. And that's in Mistral. I'm heading the right way."

Just then, his Rotom Phone rang, and he looked at the caller ID.

"Oh boy," said Seth.

He answered, and said, "I know what you're gonna say. Just say it."

"YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG MAN!!!" yelled Jennifer, Seth's mother, "YOU DISOBEYED ME, AND LEFT FOR REMNANT!! ARCEUS HAS LET ME GET PERFECT RECEPTION, TO TELL YOU I WILL BE COMING FOR YOU, AND BRINGING YOU BACK HOME!!"

"Mom," said Seth, "I love Ruby, just like you love dad. And you both would do anything for each other. Why can't you understand it's the same?"

Jennifer then stuttered, "Well, that's different."

"How?" asked Seth.

Jen couldn't come up with an excuse, and sighed.

"You really have your Grandfather's stubbornness."

Seth smirked, "I know. But, I want you to know, I love you all, and I know you would've stopped me. I get that your scared, but I need to help Ruby and her friends."

Jen sighed, "Alright, but you better come home safely. Otherwise, I will be coming personally."

"I know. I love you mom," said Seth.

"I love you too, buddy," said Jen.

They hung up, and Seth looked up at the sky.

Meanwhile.....

Mewtwo had gathered Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Ho-oh, Rayquaza together.

Are the kingdoms all under control? asked Mewtwo.

Mistral is in chaos, said Ho-oh, I've seen no Huntsmen or Huntresses in that kingdom. Lionheart was acting a bit strange. I think he was just nervous seeing me.

Atlas is doing no better, said Articuno, Ironwood is getting paranoid, and is closing the borders in a few weeks.

Vale is under control, said Rayquaza, I wish the same could be said for Beacon. I think that Grimm Queen is focusing her attacks on it mainly.

Vacuo is just nuts, said Moltres, The whole place is run by thieves and scoundrels

Well, said Zapdos, Let's hope that nothing big happens. We need to keep other kingdoms from suffering the same fate. Menagerie is currently just neutral, although, I believe that's where the White Fang are present. I will confront the leader myself.

Which brings it to me, said Mewtwo, I believe that I should show you the meeting I managed to see from a far.

Mewtwo then showed them his memories.

Two Hours ago.....

The Creatures of Grimm are born from pools in a secret land no one knows about,... except for the followers of Salem. Emerald and Mercury were looking out the window, when Cinder snapped her fingers.

Pokemon RWBY 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें