The Kingdoms

Rayquaza was flying over Vale, and taking out all the Grimm in his path. He made sure that none make it too far, but they just keep coming.

Soon, he went into the city, and saw Goodwitch.

Professor, said Rayquaza, How are things on your end?

"The Grimm have been cleared out, but Beacon is still under attack," she said.

I've tried, even destroyed that Dragon Grimm, but they still keep coming, no matter what. Do you think they have direct orders from her?

"It's the only explanation I can think of."

Do you need anymore help?

"We can handle it here. Just continue with Beacon."

Right away ma'am.

Rayquaza then flew back to Beacon, shooting Nevermores out of the sky.

Mistral.....

Ho-oh flew over the land, seeing that the people were feeling nervous.

Just then, he saw an attack happening.

Ho-oh then swooped down, and unleashed Sacred Fire onto the bandits.

He then blasted with air cutter, hitting many of them.

Then, Areal Ace was used, until he was almost hit by Lightning.

He turned towards a figure. She had a large Grimm mask on, with black hair, a red and black V neck with a short skirt, armored sheaths on her arms, and a large sword.

"Good work Vernal," said the figure.

Hiding behind a decoy? asked Ho-oh, catching the two off guard, That is the mark of a coward.

The woman gripped her sword, and was about to slash, only for Ho-oh to use Future Sight.

Raven was hit for a moment, and soon resumed her attack.

Ho-oh flew into the air, with the figure close behind.

Until, she was hit, and slammed into the ground.

The mask was knocked off, and Ho-oh saw the face. She had red eyes, and her face was just like Yang's.

Raven Branwen, said Ho-oh, of course a pussy like you would attack a defenseless village like you

Raven got up, and said, "It's what we do: we crush those who are weaker. The weak die, the strong live."

Ho-oh landed, and stared at Raven, before saying, That's not how it works. I can see you're strong.

Raven smirked inside, until Ho-oh says, A strong person stands up for themself. A stronger person, stands up for other. Now leave, or I will burn your tribe to the ground.