3

Minghao's pov
*Smut
We then get to a car and he puts me in the front seat. "Um where are we going?" I say. But he just starts fastly driving. We then arrive at his apartment he then grabes my hand and we start going inside. We go to the elevator and once we get out he goes to his door and starts unlocking it. He then starts kissing me again. We then get inside and he locks the door then picks me up.

He then takes me to his room and throws me on the bed. He then comes back down and starts kissing me again. He then goes to my neck and starts giving me hickys. "Ugh fu-fuck." I say and just grab his hair.  "Like that?" I hear him say then attack my neck again. "Fu-uck off." I say and i feel him laugh. I then feel his hand at my pants and touch it. "Ugh!" I then cover my mouth.

"mmhum." I moan into my hands. "Why cover?" He says before he starts taking off my clothes. He took off my shirt before i got up and got on top of him. "Ohh like when your like thi-." I then cut him off by sitting on his lap and his talking was covered by a moan. "Whats wrong?" I say acting as if i have no clue what im doing. I then start moving my hips a bit which makes him moan even more.

"Fu-fuck minghao!" He says and i just start giving him hickys. I then hear him moan into my ear and wow it was better then sex. "M-minghao." He says out of breath. "Yeah?" I ask and look at him. "Y-your giv-giving me a bo-boner s-stop moving if n-not i won-won't go easy on y-you." He says. "Hmm lets see you if can keep that promise." I say and see him smirk.

That's when i knew i fucked up. Out of nowhere i feel myself be lifted then thrown on the bed. He then starts taking the rest of my clothes but very fast. In about a minute i was fully naked. He then started kissing my body everywhere. He then got to my waist and started kissing me but slowly. He then got to my thigh and went up. He then kissed my member then he gets up.

My eyes then follow to where he was going. He went to his night stand and pulled out lube and a condom. He then walks back to me and goes infront of me on his knees i then try sitting up but he pushes me back down. "Lay down." I then do it because i have no clue what he's about to do. "Tell me if it hurts." I hear from jun then out of nowhere i just feel two finger inside of me which made me gasp.

But quickly change into a moan. "F-fuck." I moan out because it was the only thing i could say. He was staying still i guess wait for me to give him the go. "P-please." Was all that i said an he started moving his fingers. But he started going really fast which made me grip the sheets by how much pleasure i was in. "Ug-ugh ju-jun." I was in so much pleasure that my eyes rolled back and i couldn't even finish what i was saying or even remember what i was going to say.

"Like that?" I hear him say and just shake my head in a yes motion. "Words baby." He says. "Ye-mhm yes." I say trying not to moan and out of breath. I was about to cum but i feel jun pull his fingers out and i let out a groan and confused on my he stoped. "You liked it that much." He says with a smirk. "Don't worry baby i'll replace it with something better."

He says. He then starts getting naked. He then puts on a condom and then lube. "Ready?" He says and i just nod. "Hao." He says and i roll my eye's. "Ye-." I got cut off by my own moan. "Hmhmh ugh j-jun f-fuck." Was all that can come out. I also heard his moans. "Fuck minghao~" He sayss in a moan. "M-move please~" I say which probably sounded pathetic but right now but i could care less.

He then starts moving which makes us both a moaning mess. I then bring his face to mines and kiss him to balence out the moans. I then moan into the kiss because he started speeding up. Which made the kiss even sloppyer then it already was. "U-gh~ ju-jun." I moan out. After alittle bit a came but jun didn't so we kept going he then came then did another round then came together.

We then both just lay on the bed tired but i end up getting up trying my best to hold myself up. I then see jun sit up to see what i was doing. Once he sat up fully i got on my knees and started giving him head. Im guessing he didn't expect it because i heard a suprise moan. "F-fuck." I all i hear him say then hold my hair pushing me down. Luckly my gag reflex isn't that bad.

But god it's too big. I then started speeding up and i heard loads of fucks and moans. After a little he ended up cumming and i swollowed it. He then pick me up and kisses me. Then we did another round. Once we were done we both ended up falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~