8

Minghao's pov
*smut
After about 3 hours there i was drunk but but that drunk i knew what i was doing and everything. I had met a guy and now were in a private room kissing but the kiss just feels wrong. He then takes off my clothes then takes off his but he started fingering me but it didn't feel good at all but i just acted like it was. He then tired putting his dick in me but couldn't get it up.

I then stand up and start putting my clothes on. "Look i have to go sorry." I say and walk out. I then go to josh and vernon. "Guys im leaving." I say. "Whyyy bitttch? dddon't leaveee." Josh says slearing his words. "Im horny so im going to get real dick." I say and wave to them. I then call a cab and tell him to take me to juns. As i get there i go into the elevator and press it to his floor.

Once i get there i knock on his door still a bit drunk. After about a minute he opens the door with messy hair and somewhat half awake which just made him look hot and me horner. "Hao what are you-." I then cut him off by a kiss. He kissed back at first it felt kinda weak but then got agressive with the kiss. He then starts kissing my collarbone. "Why do you taste like achole?" He ask's.

"W-well i we-ahu went drinking." I say breathing heavy. "Mmm did you sleep with someone?" He says still sucking on my skin. "A-almost but h-he cou-ahu couldn't get it u-up and didn't mhm feel like y-you." I say and he hums. He then stops and comes to my ear. "Should i fuck you or not?" He says and i move to his ear. "Please fuck me." I say then out of nowhere he throws me on his sholder.

"Ohh baby i won't stop today so tell me do you want me to do this or not?" He says and i answer right away. "Jun just fuck me! ruin me if you want." I say and he throws me on his bed. "You said it baby no backing out now." He says and i just nod as he starts taking off my clothes. But i then get up and push him down. I then start taking off his clothes. After taking them off.

Once we was just in his boxers i start giving him hickys. I then stop and make eye contact with him while i slowly go down to his boner. I then take off his boxers and suck the tip and hear him moan. I then pause for about 2 secounds kinda taking my time because it's big even tho i've done it before. I then put it in my mouth trying not to gag. I then start sucking it.

I felt his hand on my head and he was pushing me a bit so i tried keeping up. After loads of his moans he came. I then got up but i felt hands on my waist and then i start falling. I then fall into him. He then started kissing me and of course i kissed back. It got very sloppy and he finishes taking off my clothes and gets up. He gets lube and a condom. I then puts lube on his fingers.

But i had asked him a question but i was cut of by my own moan. He put atleast three fingers and each finger he went faster then the other. When he felt i was ready he took them out which made me let out a whimper that i know if i wasnt horny and drunk i would cringe so bad but nothing is prosessing in my head. "Don't worry baby." He says i then just nod.

I see him put on the condom then lube. "Remember tell me if it hurts or if you don't want to anymore okay?" He says reminding me. "I-i will." I say back. The thing i love about jun is no matter what he's still caring and i love that about him. Out of nowhere i feel him slowly go in which filled me up so fast but i just took it because i loved the feeling to much to say anything.

Once he was fully in he started slowly moving still waiting for me to get confortable. "Fa-faster." I say breathless. He then starts speeding up. After a while he was going really fast i couldn't keep up with my moans so i stoped trying. At that point we were both a moaning mess but we didn't care. At a point the pleasure was just to much i almost told him to stop but it felt so good so i just kept my mouth shut.

After a while we came then went again. By the time we finished it was already 2 and we were so tired that we just both fell on the bed and when i had fell asleep he was still in me but i didn't care i was too tired. Once i woke up i felt him move inside me which caused me to moan so called his name. "Jun." I say trying to get used to the light. "Hmm...?" i hear from behind me.

"Pu-pull out." I say. I then feel him pull out then hug me again. "What time is it?" I ask. I then feel him turn his head to the side. "10." He says and i just hum then turn around to face him. He also looks at me. I then just hug him and put my face in his heck and fall back to sleep till pretty tired from last night and with a headach but with jun he makes me forget everything that i have to think about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~