Part 1

"I want to go so bad, y'all deserve a vacation too!" Changbin whined as he sat with his laptop at a cafe. In front of him sat Seungmin and Hyunjin. "You really think our boss is going to let both of us off for a week at the same time?" Hyunjin asked, gesturing to him and Seungmin. "Why not? You two don't even work in the same area of the museum." Changbin said. "Yeah but our boss is an asshole." Seungmin said bluntly. "Not everybody can be their own boss like you. We have to suck up to the man." Hyunjin said. "The only man you should be sucking up is Seungmin!" Changbin joked, moving his eyebrows up and down. Hyunjin hit Changbin saying "Binnie! Don't be so vulgar!" "Man y'all are so private with y'all's relationship, I don't even get to hear the dirty details, so lame. Y'all have been together how long and I am not even sure which of you tops." Changbin said, sighing. "And you don't need to know. Focus on your own relationship, you share enough in our group chat about you and Felix's escapades that we don't need to share." Seungmin said dryly. "Yeah you can get your rocks off hearing from Chan about him and his new boy toy, leave us alone." Hyunjin said laughing. "I heard my name and escapades... What the hell are y'all talking about over here?" Felix said as he came over to the table with their coffees in hand. He set the 3 drinks on the table and put his hands on his hips, narrowing his eyes at Changbin saying "Are you oversharing about our sex life again? I told you already to start an anonymous sex blog or something and leave our poor friends alone, it makes it so awkward when we all hang out..."

"No way babe, it's not awkward, they love to hear about it! Right guys?!" Changbin said looking at Hyunjin and Seungmin who gave him deadpan looks. "Damn, ok I will just talk about Felix and I's hot, rough sex, with Chan, he's the only one who gets me anyway." Changbin said, pouting. "Please Changbin, there are people trying to eat here." Seungmin said with a disturbed expression, looking around at the other cafe customers quietly enjoying their coffee and pastries. "I have to go back now, but Changbin, please change the subject for crying out loud." Felix said as he walked back to behind the counter. He worked there at the cafe where they were having coffee, it was actually how he and Changbin met. Changbin came in one day and ordered a coffee from Felix. Feeling exhausted from a late night DJ gig, Changbin didn't even notice him at first, just paid him without really looking at him and grabbed his coffee, still half asleep. It wasn't until he sat down to drink it that he looked up to see Felix's smiling face and he was hooked. He started coming to the cafe practically daily to order from and talk with Felix. One day Felix handed Changbin his cup with his number written on the side and there it began. Changbin called him up and they went on a date and both fell hard and fast. Felix became the manager at the cafe and with his increase in salary he and Changbin decided to move in together after a year of dating. Felix wasn't a barista anymore but every time the boys came in he would make their drinks for them, sprinkled with his signature love and attention.

Minho walked into the cafe and greeted Felix before joining the others. He was wearing a nice, tailored suit and the 3 boys at the table all stared at him in awe. Changbin said "Damn Minho, where did you come from? What's with the getup? You usually stroll in here with a bed head and bunny slippers like you own the place." "I do own the place." Minho said bluntly as he unbuttoned his suit jacket to sit comfortably. "Y'all hear this guy? Thinks he's hot shit cuz he owns the building. But seriously where did you come from all dressed up? If it wasn't for your blue hair I would think you were an upstanding citizen." Changbin asked, chuckling. "I know I make owning a building with dozens of tenants look easy but there are a lot of moving parts. You just so happened to catch me on a day I had to dress up and be a mature adult for a business meeting." "Adult, yeah but 'mature' is stretching it." Seungmin said, smirking. "Come on Seungmin, give him some credit, he's good at pretending to be mature sometimes." Hyunjin said laughing. "Exactly. Thank you." Minho replied. Hyunjin just giggled louder as Changbin interrupted saying "Ok now that you are here, you can help me convince these boring museum people to go on a vacation with me." "What's he talking about?" Minho asked Hyunjin and Seungmin. "He wants us to go on a cruise with him, Felix, Chan and Jeongin." Seungmin replied. "Oh that actually sounds fun, y'all should go, can I tag along too?" Minho asked.