Part 11

Jisung then began crawling clumsily towards him, putting one arm on the bed on the other side of Minho's face, stabilizing himself as he leaned down to kiss his lips. Minho laid there still for a moment as Jisung kissed him lightly. Seeing that Minho didn't push him off, he scooted closer to where he was practically on top of him as he went to kiss him again. This time he kissed him quickly and messily as he had gained more confidence. Minho wrapped his hand around the back of Jisung's neck, kissing him back which made Jisung's body feel as if it was on fire. Jisung tongued Minho's mouth aggressively like if he stopped even just to breathe, he would never get the moment back. Minho's hands slipped down to Jisung's back, caressing him softly which calmed Jisung down from his feral mouth attack. Jisung straddled Minho's thigh before reaching down to unbutton Minho's shirt slightly, just enough for him to have better access to his neck and collarbones. Jisung leaned down to kiss Minho's neck, trailing his tongue down his warm skin. Minho breathed heavily as Jisung kissed and licked his neck sloppily. Jisung's dick rubbed against Minho's thigh as they continued making out and Minho could feel him getting harder. Minho let out a soft moan as Jisung licked and sucked his skin, leaving a big hickey in the small of his collarbone. Minho closed his eyes as Jisung sucked his skin, allowing himself to get swept up in how good his tongue felt against him. It wasn't until he felt Jisung start to move his now full on boner against Minho's thigh, that Minho finally came back to reality. He gently pushed Jisung off of him saying "We have to stop. We can't do anything else."

       "Why not?" Jisung whined, melting into the bed. "Because we are both drunk, and you especially are wasted. It's not right." Minho said. Jisung looked at Minho with bloodshot, heavy eyes and pouted. "And what am I supposed to do about this now?" Jisung slurred as he gestured to the hard on pushing against his pants and Minho swallowed dry not knowing what to say. "W-will you at least undress, down to your boxers like you always do so I can have something to picture while I jerk off in the bathroom?" Jisung asked, slurring almost incoherently. Minho's heavy, drunken eyelids shot open as he thought 'Oh my God. He is so gone, there's no way he's in control of what he is saying right now.' "No, I am not going to do that!" Minho said, closing his already half unbuttoned shirt. Jisung pouted again before standing wobbly as he said "Whatever, I don't need you to because I can just picture your naked ass from the couples massage today." Jisung stuck his tongue out at Minho childishly as he stumbled to the bathroom. "A-are you really going to do that in there?" Minho asked nervously. "That's for me to know and for you to wish you knew!" Jisung said as he fumbled to even open the bathroom door before going in and slamming the door behind him. Minho slumped down further in the bed as he closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep. But how could he sleep when the bathroom was just on the other side of his headboard and he couldn't stop thinking about what Jisung might be doing in there... only a few feet away from him. Minho's imagination ran wild for a few minutes more before his drunken state finally won and he passed out there on the bed.

The next morning Minho woke up to see Jisung missing from beside him. He frantically got up, worried that something bad happened to him and rushed to the restroom to check if he was there. As he swung open the door he found Jisung hugging the toilet bowl. "Jisung?! Did you sleep here in the bathroom?" Minho asked, concerned. "No. I woke up earlier and felt queasy so I came in here and this is my home now." Jisung said weakly, laying his head against the toilet seat. Minho winced at the sight and rushed over to him, lifting his limp upper body off of the toilet saying "You can't lay on the toilet like this Jisung, it has so many germs." "I don't care, you keep moving me around, I am going to throw up again." Jisung said, holding his stomach as he reached for the toilet again. He vomited violently as Minho rubbed his back sweetly. He got up to get a damp hand towel and cleaned Jisung's mouth for him. Jisung watched Minho as he helped him with great care. "How stupid was I last night?" Jisung asked, afraid of the answer. "You don't remember?" Minho asked. "I remember some of it, bits and pieces and then it's all a blur, I think I blacked out at some point." Jisung said, holding his head. "Well... you lost the bet. You kissed me." Minho said blushing lightly.