Part 6

"First port day! Woohoo!" Felix yelled excitedly as he put his arm around Seungmin and Minho's shoulders. They both smiled and shook their heads at the hyper Felix. The two tended to be more outwardly cold but both had a soft spot for the freckled boy. How could they not, the boy was like sunshine itself. "We are going to spend some time all together today right?" Jisung asked Jeongin in a desperate tone. "Yeah why do you sound like that though? Are things not going well with Minho?" Jeongin asked. "I don't know, he's weird... I can't read him at all. He doesn't seem interested in me though, despite Chan saying he was excited to meet me when he showed him a picture. I am starting to think he was lying since Minho seems to just like to tease me." Jisung answered, stealing a glance at Minho. "Well from what I have heard from Chan, that might just be his personality." Jeongin said. "Well it's annoying... I mean he's still hot though so if he wants to hook up I am still down for that but I can't make the first move." Jisung said. "Why not?" Jeongin asked. "It's a long story..." Jisung replied, smiling nervously and trailing off. The boat docked at the island Roatan and all the boys got off together. Felix left Seungmin and Minho to run up to where Changbin was and grab his hand, leaning down to kiss his shoulder sweetly. Minho and Seungmin both watched the scene with soft eyes and then turned to each other, clearing their throats. "It's crazy how obsessed Felix still is with Changbin even after all this time." Minho said, trying to pretend he didn't just watch them fondly.

       "It's not crazy, you will understand when you find someone. When you find the right person, you want to be with them all the time and even a short period of time away from them feels like forever." Seungmin said. Minho twisted his face and said "Geez, so sappy. That's how you are with Hyunjin then? Can't be apart from him for more than five minutes? Sounds toxically codependent." "I didn't say we can't be apart, I just said we miss each other when we are apart. Maybe I am sappy but you just sound bitter." Seungmin said as he walked ahead to meet up with Hyunjin who greeted him with a wide smile. Minho hated how easily Seungmin could get under his skin but as he watched him meet up with Hyunjin, he couldn't help but think how nice it might be to have someone greet him with such a bright smile. "Alright! Let's go explore, I know just the spot." Changbin said. "And how do you know any spot? You have never been here before?" Minho asked. "I did research, come on, don't be so glum. It's going to be a fun day, we are all going to explore this island together!" Changbin said linking arms with both Felix and Minho. Minho rolled his eyes but deep down he was a sucker for a Changbin shenanigan. He had gotten close to Felix and Changbin over the last year as their landlord and neighbor. They would often do potlucks together and get together for viewing parties of their favorite tv shows. Minho liked to tease but he really was so happy that Felix found someone as great as Changbin. Now he couldn't imagine Felix or their friend group without him.

       They all followed Changbin into a heavily wooded trail. They looked around at each other, a little scared that Changbin was going to get them lost. "Do you think he actually knows where he's going?" Jisung asked Minho since they happened to be the last two trailing behind Changbin. "It's a 50/50 chance with Changbin." Minho answered. "I don't like those odds. Should we turn back?" Jisung asked. "You do what you want. I'm going to keep going forward." Minho said. Jisung looked back at the entrance of the trail where they had come in and then to Changbin up ahead. He stood there contemplating for a moment before deciding to keep following the group. After some time hiking and deviating from the marked trail, they finally reached a clearing in the woods revealing a beautiful waterfall collecting at the bottom into a pristine swimming hole. "I had a friend come here on vacation a few years ago and he told me about this place. He said that he stumbled across it one day when he got lost exploring out here. He said not many people know about it so it's a perfect romantic spot." Changbin said. "This is so beautiful Changbin, and you somehow didn't get us lost." Chan said, putting an arm around Changbin's shoulders. Changbin shrugged him off and said "There's two ways to get to the swimming area, you could take the boring route and continue through the trees here and hike down OR you could go the absolutely awesome way and climb up a bit further to the waterfall and dive down!" "I'm definitely diving off the waterfall!" Felix said excitedly. "Me too!" Jeongin said. "Hell yeah!" Chan yelled. "I'm going to do it too!" Hyunjin said.