Part 10

"Sea day. You know what that means babe." Jisung said with a teasing grin. "Couples activities. You know you are a bit too excited for these activities, I think you are closer to losing this bet than you realize. It's only a matter of time till you fold and try to jump my bones, I can sense it." Minho replied, smirking. "Please. I am just excited to see you lose our bet. Let's go, the first item on the agenda for today is couples massages." Jisung said, raising his eyebrows. "That's not even a big deal, it's not like we have to massage each other. It's just each of us getting a solo massage in the same room." Minho said confidently. But after undressing, putting the soft robe on and walking in the massage room, Minho's confidence that this activity wouldn't be a challenge began to falter. Candles lit and scattered all about the room, the overwhelming scent of rose petals invading his nostrils and yet the strongest attack to his senses was the sight of Jisung in his robe. His chest peeking out from the loose neck of the robe, his soft hair looking perfectly messy, probably from pulling his shirt over his head to undress. Oh and there was that small detail, the fact that he knew Jisung was naked under it and they were about to be asked to disrobe and lie down on the massage tables.

The two masseurs left the room so Minho and Jisung could disrobe and get settled. "H-how do you want to do this?" Minho asked nervously. The corner of Jisung's mouth turned up as he began untying the belt of his robe and slowly slipping it off of his shoulders. Minho's eyes bugged and he quickly turned away from him blushing furiously. "Y-You're crazy." Minho stuttered as he faced away from Jisung. Minho exhaled deeply as he heard Jisung's robe hit the floor. Jisung just chuckled to himself as he laid down on his stomach on the table and covered up his lower half with the sheet provided. Minho turned around to see Jisung's muscular back and broad shoulders on display. Jisung had his face against the donut cushion part of the massage table so Minho knew that he couldn't see him as he slowly disrobed and climbed onto his table. Jisung quickly turned to him, catching a glimpse of Minho's tight ass before he laid down. Jisung turned back, stifling a giggle as he put his now bright red face back into the cushion. "Why are you giggling? Did you look at me?!" Minho asked anxiously. Just then the masseurs knocked on the door asking if it was okay to reenter the room. "You can come in." Jisung called out, avoiding Minho's question. All was well, Minho was enjoying his massage without a thought in his head until he heard a particularly suspicious sound come out of Jisung. Suddenly his ears perked up as he heard Jisung moan lightly again. "That feels so good." Jisung said breathily as the masseur massaged deep into his shoulders. Minho gulped as he listened to Jisung's moans and groans. "Mmm you can go a little harder." Jisung said. The tips of Minho's ears burned crimson red at those words.

       'He's doing it on purpose, he has to be. There's no way he doesn't know how that sounds.' Minho thought, sweat droplets forming on his forehead as he closed his eyes listening to Jisung's soft sounds. "Yeah, right there. Deeper." Jisung moaned. 'Fuck, why does he sound so... hot.' Minho thought shifting slightly on the table as he could feel his dick hardening uncomfortably against the soft sheets beneath him. "Would you like to turn over now for me to work on your neck and chest?" the masseur asked Minho. "No!" Minho said quickly. Jisung lifted his head, turning in Minho's direction, raising an eyebrow. "I... I don't really like to be massaged on my chest and neck." Minho said, trying to avoid flipping over. At the moment he was only half hard but he didn't want to turn over and encounter an awkward boner situation later. When they finished their massages and got dressed in their regular clothes again they walked out together. "You were so weird in there, were you getting turned on from your massage, is that why you didn't want to flip over?" Jisung asked. "Uh... yeah a little, massages are inherently sexy and my masseur was pretty hot, I guess it couldn't be helped." Minho said, not wanting to admit it was Jisung who turned him on. "Oh my gosh, you creep! That poor masseur probably felt so uncomfortable!" Jisung said teasing. "He didn't know, it's not like I was moaning every time he touched me like you were." Minho said. "Moaning? I wasn't moaning! I was just enjoying my massage, that guy had magic hands." Jisung said defensively. "Whatever, if anyone made their masseur feel uncomfortable I am sure it was you." Minho said laughing.