Old School (Part 2)

Jake rested his head on his desk, covering it with a leather jacket while groaning.
He saw Scully walking by and called him back in his direction.

"Ohh... Scully" he said in a hoarse voice.

"Hey, Jake" Scully greeted, now walking in his direction.

"You've been alive forever. How'd you used to cure hangovers?" Jake asked desperately, hoping to find an answer to the piercing headache he was experiencing.

"Oh, I didn't drink. I was, however, extremely into cocaine for most of 1986" he admitted, sitting down near him.

               ˚✧₊⁎ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚flashback ˚✧₊⁎ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"I gotta tell you the truth, Hitchcock-- can I tell you the truth? You and me, man.
We're gonna be co-captains.
But first I'm taking you to Japan!" Scully blathered, not taking a breath between words.

"I'm already packed!" Hitchcock added getting up, while not wearing any shirt and pulling out a transparent bag in which there were his 'things'.

˚✧₊⁎ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚ end of flashback ˚✧₊⁎ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

"I had three heart attacks that year and declared bankruptcy. Hitchcock turned out just fine" he chortled, getting up and walking away.

Amy was just waiting for Scully to leave to bring Jake the concoction she had prepared for him.

"My grandpa was an old-school cop. This was his hangover cure-- raw egg yolks" Amy sighed as she handed him the glass.

"Aaahhh!" Jake cried, closing his eyes.

"If you want a good diarrhea you should drink it" Y/n chuckled, sitting where Scully had sat before.

"You look like a corpse we just pulled out of the river" Holt irrupted in the conversation, squinting his eyes.

"True, you are so pale that you seem transparent" Y/n admitted, taking Jake's face in one hand and looking at both profiles.

"Wrong. I look like a cool rock star who oded in his own pool. Big difference" he corrected Holt, sniffling, still in Y/n's hand.

"I told you not to let Jimmy Brogan so. I assume you're not too hung over to do said work?" Ray asked, already knowing the answer.

"Pfft. Nope. It's like I never even drank" he lied, not opening his eyes but still looking in their direction.

"You seem more normal than usual actually" Y/n smiled, taking her hand off his face.

"And that's not a hangover cure" The captain added, pointing to the glass that was on his desk.

"What, that? Naw, it's just some... protein for my guns. I drink one every morning before I lift" he replied, finally opening her eyes, and grabbing the glass off the desk to drink it.

"So..." he took a sip from the glass and immediately regretted it.

"Gah!" He exclaimed, making a disgusted face, but he tried to hide it "so good! You can barely even tell it's a chicken embryo".

"You should drink it all. For your guns" Holt suggested, looking first at the glass and then at Jake.

Jake grunted, "yeah" he was about to drink it when Y/n took it from his hands, "thanks Jake, I think I'm a bit constipated these days, it might...help me. I'm going to drink it...privately...in the bathroom...alone" she added, slowly walking away from them and going towards the bathroom.

Jake smirked watching her go "what a bad luck, she needed it. Sorry, next time I will give you a demonstration".

"I can make you another one if you want" Amy announced, smiling.