Christmas (Part 1)

There was Christmas air in the streets of Brooklyn, Jake and Charles were walking quietly when they stopped in their tracks, as Jake spoke:

"All right, you take the skinny one on the right and I'll take the big one on the left" he sighed, watching the two men dressed as Santa fight each other, then continued, "NYPD! Santa, stop hitting Santa" he shouted with his badge in hand, the two men stopped fighting and raised their hands.

"What's going on here?" Jake asked, annoyed.

"I've been on this corner for six years, suddenly this guy shows up-" Santa #1 protested, yelling.

"-Hey, you don't own this corner. I got a charity too!" Santa #2 tried to convince him.

"Canine diabetes? Who cares about fat dogs?" Santa #1 shouted, throwing his hands in the air, again.

"They can't give themselves shots, they got paws!" Santa #2 shouted back.

"OK! Calm down! Boyle, frisk the skinny one" Jake whispered, not looking at Boyle and placing his hands on his hips.

"I've gone 42 years without a lump of coal. I'm not gonna start now" Charles refused for his very good reasons.

"Are you kidding me? All right, fine. Come here, buddy" Jake made a sign with his hand to tell him to approach, but Santa #1 had other plans, in fact he attacked him and slammed him against the wall.

So Santa #2 thought it was his time to help his now best friend, Santa #1. Jake headbutted Santa #1 to free himself from both holds and both fell back.

Boyle tried to help Jake but was pushed over a Dumpster so he was just cheerleading, "hit him in his fat cherry cheeks!" he shouted angry, while Jake had knocked one down, then punched him in the face.

"Ugh, that felt wrong" he muttered, but he didn't have time to feel guilty because Santa #2 pulled out a knife.

"Knife! Skinny Santa's got a knife!" Jake didn't have time to react when Boyle came up from behind and kicked him in the balls.

"Ahh! Just kicked Santa in the testicles" they smiled at each other, but their smile dropped when they saw traumatized children watching the scene.

"Merry Christmas!" Boyle smiled at them.
_____________________________

Jake had a slight smile on his face as he entered the office, he immediately made his way to his desk.

"You look happy. Let me guess. Your egg sandwich fell on the floor and they gave it to you for free" Amy tried to guess, and it sounded like something Jake would do.

"Why, doesn't everyone just drop their sandwiches on the floor?" He asked confused, as he took off his jacket.

"I was trying to insult you" she sighed.

"And instead, you gave me an amazing life hack" he smiled proudly.

Amy ignored him and grabbed two presents from under the desk.

"Oh, Amy, you shouldn't have. But this is embarrassing. I didn't get you a present" Jake gasped, with elbows propped on desk and head on hands.

"These gifts are for captain Holt and Y/n. It's one of six presents I got him representing the six lessons that he's taught me: determination, wisdom, posture--" she was interrupted by Holt himself.

"Excuse me, everyone. As you may know, this is the holiday season. Detectives sometimes feel the urge to buy their captains holiday presents. Please refrain from doing so. Under no circumstances do I want a present. Peralta, my office" Jake smiled and got up, "roger that!".