Chapter 6

-Rosie's Pov-

-Rosie's Pov-

"How did you find us?" I asked him

"How did you find us?" I asked him. "Angela called me earlier about where you were," Jasper replied as his hands clenched on the steering wheel. "You have Angela's number?" I asked, looking at him.

"What? I thought you two didn't know each other," I asked.

"We do, we have chemistry together, she gave me your number," Jasper replied "To protect you and the girls" "Protect us? From what?" I asked.

"Not hard to guess," Jasper replied as he drove up to the restaurant.

I got out as Jessica, and Angela exited the restaurant. Edward's car pulled up behind me as my friend got out, Bella approached us. "Where were you two?!" Jessica asked us.

"We left you a message." "We waited, but we were starving -," Angela added as they saw Edward and Jasper behind us, climbing out of their car.

Julia was in Jasper's arms, Evelyn hugged his side. They freeze, Jasper walked up to me and wrapped his arm around me.

Angela smirked at me "Sorry for making the girls late," Jasper told them. "Rosie ran into me and we got talking."

"I - we - understand. We were just... leaving, so --," Jessica stuttered. The two girls start to go and Bella is forced to go with them.  "Okay, well. Thank you," Bella told Edward.

She started to follow the girls.

Edward is torn, then stops her. "Maybe I should make sure Bella gets something to eat," Edward told them. "......If you'd like. Then I could drive you back myself."

"That's so... thoughtful," Angela agreed.

"Thoughtful," Jessica echoed. "I could eat," Bella agreed. As he guides her off, the two girls share a look and a noiseless scream of excitement.

"Jasper, why don't you eat with the girls?" Angela suggested.

Jasper pulled me as well as I laughed at Jessica's face. Angela gave me a wink, Jasper walked me over to the deck.