Chapter 11

A/N: New Gif!!

-Rosie's Pov-

"Mommy!" "Momma!" I groaned as the girls jumped on me. "Happy birthday!!" I smiled, pulling them down with me, laughing, the girls laughing. I got up as the girls laughed.

I squealed as I jumped up and down on Eliza and Ruth's bed.

"I'm 18!" I yelled, running to Antonio's room. Eliza and Ruth laughed, following me. I jumped on his bed, making him groan. "Get off, you pig!" He groaned as he pushed me off his bed.

"How rude!" I said as I crossed my arms, glaring up at my friend.

"I thought you loved me" I pouted as Antonio chuckled. Antonio ruffled my hair and went back to sleep. As I got ready for school, Jasper was in my room, the girls, laughing in his arms.

"Hello, my love," He smiled at me as he kissed me. "Happy birthday!"

"I love you," I looked at him, lovingly. Later, Jasper drove me to school after my friends gave me my presents. All my friends at school had planned a party for me at the cafeteria when we got there.

I swear it's the best birthday I've ever had for like ever. Minus Lucas and Jane being there, but Jane did get me Phantom of the opera 2004 movie.

I totally didn't make it my entire personality for the next few weeks.

-Rosie's Pov-September 1-

"Wake up Lil Rose" I whispered, lightly touching Evie's face. Eve blinked lightly, looking at me. "You know what today is?" I asked, smiling.

Evie rubbed her eyes, sitting up, Jasper climbed though the window. "Morning Darlin" Jasper smiled, kissing Evie's cheek. Evie smiled, looking at me. "Is today my birthday"

I chuckled as Evie got up quickly, laughing.

Later, Jasper drove the girls and I our school, they allowed them to come to school with me. After my friends gave Evie her presents.

All my friends at school had planned a party for her at the cafeteria when we got there.

Evie swears it's the best birthday she's ever had for like ever. Minus Lucas and Jane being there of course, but Jane did get her the complete set of Vampire Academy.

-Rosie's Pov-Two Weeks Later-Dream-

I was watching a woman, Maria, kissing Jasper. I was crying, two of her minions holding my arms. Evelyn and Julia dead, lying in a pool of their blood. Maria pulled away and smirked, turning to face me.

She ran to me, grabbing my neck. "Checkmate," she hissed, twisting my neck.

My body fell to the floor, the whole world around me being crushed.

-Dream ends-