Chapter 28

-Cullen Territory-

-Cullen Territory-

After Jacob left the wolf pack, he walked towards the house, now in his human form. He stopped. "Seth? Jenna?" He called out. "Don't worry. They're not following us,"

Seth replied as they appeared behind him. "What do you think you guys are doing here?"

Jacob asked him. "We left Sam's pack," Seth replied.

"Go home, Seth, you as well, Jenna" Jacob ordered him, turning around to face him. "We won't stand behind him," Seth shot back.

"Rosie is our friend and we don't want Sam to hurt her. Or leave Evelyn and Julia without a mother. She gets to decide if she wants to keep the baby or not."

"Plus I'm done with Sam's bullshit," Jenna adds "He must have something up his ass"

"You haven't talked to her in a while. And yes, you will. I'm not kidding. Get out of here,"Jacob told them.

"ls that an order? Gonna make us bow down, too?" Seth asked. "I know I haven't talked to her in a while, but we have been talking to each other on the phone."

"I'm not ordering anyone. Look, I'm just going off on my own here, okay?" Jacob responded.

"Great, and I've got your back," Seth answered. "No, you don't. If Sam comes after Bella and Rosie, are you really ready to fight your own brothers?" Jacob asked.

"Your own sister?" "If it's the right thing to do," Seth replied.

"I don't give a fuck" Jenna said. "I'd love to fight Sam" Jenna tells them. "Whatever. I'm gonna go give the Cullens a heads-up," Jacob sighed. "Do what you want."

Jacob turned and headed to the house. They followed him.

"How cool is this? Three-man pack," Seth joked, Jenna cleared her throat. "Three person pack, us against the world," Seth nervously laughed. "You're getting on my nerves, Seth," Jacob shot back.

"I'll shut up. Can do," Seth agreed as he stayed back.

Jenna rolled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around Seth, lightly blushing. Jacob approached Edward and Jasper outside the Cullen house. "Get ready. They're coming for Rosie and Bella,"

Jacob told them. "They're not gonna touch them,"

Edward growled at the threat of his wife and sister-in-law.

"Finally, something y'all can agree on," Jenna smiled.

"Agreed," Jacob said as Leah and Antonio approached. "Man, I can smell them from all the way out here," Leah swore. "What the hell are you two doing here?"

Jacob turned around and glared at them.

"I'm not gonna let my little brother get himself killed," Leah replied.