Chapter 27

-Wedding Hall-

-Wedding Hall-

Evelyn, Julia, and I walked outside to the aisle, as everyone stood up and turned to look at us

Evelyn, Julia, and I walked outside to the aisle, as everyone stood up and turned to look at us. I tried not to cry as the song 'I Will Always Love You' by Whitney Houston played.

Edith began to cry, mascara falling her cheeks. Antonio is next to Jasper, patting his back, smiling.

Eliza and Ruth are next to where I'll be, smiling, trying not to cry.

The girls and I began our walk as everyone had a smile on their face. I locked eyes with Jasper, venom tears in his eyes, human tears in mine. He mouthed I love you to me as I said it back.

Bree gave me a thumbs-up as she stood next to Tanner and Alice.

As we arrived at the alter, I looked up at him as he looks at me with love in his eyes. The guests sat as the girls gave Jasper my hand, and kissed my head and the girls hands.

The girls stood behind me, besides Eliza and Ruth.

Seth and Jenna were sitting behind Bella and Edward, smiling at me.

Seth nodded at me as he held Jenna's hand, lightly blushing. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Jasper Hale and Rosie Roberts,"

The Minister spoke up. "Please repeat after me."

"I, Jasper Hale, take you, Rosie Roberts. To have and to hold," Jasper said as he looked into my eyes.

"For better or for worse," I added. "For richer, for poorer," Jasper said.

"ln sickness and in health," I stated. "To love," Jasper continued. "To cherish. As long as we both shall live," I finished.

"I do," Jasper announced to me. "I do," I repeated. "I love you," Jasper told me.

"I love you too," I replied as we kissed.

We zoned out everyone as we are in our own little world, kissing as we poured our love into the kiss. We pull apart as everyone stood and clapped.

My fears of Jane ruining the wedding were now gone.