Chapter 4

Paris led Eddie to the bar where there was a gigantic crack in the table.

"We've been meaning to fix this, but we never had the time" she said.

"Well, with me on board, you won't have to have the time" said Eddie.

"What do you mean, Mr Eddie?" said Nigel.

"He means his company's on another Feng shui kick" Mr DeFranko sighed.

"Isn't Feng shui the Chinese art where you organize things to give good energy?" said Patrick.

"That's right. So this time, we're adding good energy to our materials to make it good enough to fix a bar table" said Eddie.

"Would you show us?" said Paris.

"Absolutely" said Eddie.

He took the guys outside to his truck and opened the back of it.

Inside, the truck was filled with rusty metals and old machines and such.

"This is my Feng shui mine" said Eddie.

"It's a pile of rubbish" said Patrick.

"But you can give off good energy and fix things with piles of rubbish" said Eddie.

He took Paris's hand, led her inside the truck and said "Miss Paris. It's your bar table, so you decide how we fix it."

"Well... I'm no expert, but I'd make sure the metal we use matches the color of the table. And that's a mahogany brown" said Paris.

"Hmm. Let's see what I can find" said Eddie.

He rummaged around in his truck and found a mahogany brown washing machine.

"How about this?" said Eddie.

"It's a washing machine" said Nigel.

"Ah. It's just the right color and I can make it go perfectly with the table. If I can blend it in the right way" said Eddie.

"You're gonna fix my bar table with a washing machine?" said Mr DeFranko.

"How are you gonna do it?" said Paris.

"It's easy. All I need to do is... rip this wall out... and nail it into the table over the break" said Eddie as he ripped a wall out of the washing machine.

"This I've got to see" said Patrick.