☯️YinYang x Reader☯️

Requested by Denise690974. Thanks for requesting!

Bold letters = Yang talking.
Italic letters = Thoughts

~•Fluff•~ (it may be bad)

     You and YinYang were friends ever since the second season of II, and you were the best friends of all.

     One day, you sat under a tree and instead of YinYang, who always hung out with you like usual, you were just by yourself. That's strange. They always sit with me by our favorite spot and hang out with me. They probably must be busy anyway. You thought to yourself. You felt the warm breeze on your face while you looked at the clear blue sky. You heard nothing but birds chirping from above you and the mild wind.

     A few hours passed by, and YinYang haven't arrived yet. You started becoming super tired. Where are they? Shouldn't they arrive just now? You thought. As time passes by, you started getting worried about them. It started getting dark out and they still haven't came. You let out a sigh and stood up to leave the tree. Before you could take a step, you heard a familiar voice in the distance.

     "O/N!" a voice called out. You turned to see YinYang running toward you.

     They stopped to catch their breath.
     "We've got something to tell you!" said Yin.
     "Ooh, what is it?" you asked them. Maybe the symbol has something very exciting to tell you! But you have no idea what it is.
     "Me and Yin like someone! And it's-" said Yang, but right before he was going to say who it was, Yang was cut off by Yin.     
     "Yeah, just someone. We'll tell you who it is later." he said nervously. Yang got a little angry at Yin but he didn't mind. You were a surprised. They like someone? I wonder who it is! You thought.
     "Looks like the two of you have a crush on someone~" you said teasingly.
     "You better not tell everyone about this!" said Yang jokingly.

     It was the next day and everyone was on their way to participate in a new challenge (idk what challenge it is since I haven't watched most of II). You were on your way to the next challenge until the black and white symbol came up to you.
     "Hey O/N!" said Yin, waving.
     "Hi! Did you find out who you and Yang like?" you asked.
     "Yeah! And it's...." said Yang, but he paused for a moment. "It's you! We actually like you more than a friend!What!? Really?? They LIKE me!? You thought.
     "Oh my gosh. So you, both like me!" you exclaimed. Both Yin and Yang blushed.
     "Y-yes." said Yin nervously. You then jumped in excitement.
     "Yay! Let's tell everyone!" you said joyfully.

     "I think we should keep it a secret for now." said Yang.

~

A/N: Hai! This is my first oneshot in this book. Sorry if it's super bad. I'm still a beginner.