Propeller x Child! Reader

Ooh a MOSS one shot >:)

Requested by:  XCandle_LightsX

~•Platonic•~

Your age: 3

     You were an ordinary child. An orphan, to be exact. You didn't know who your parents were ever since you were born, and now that three years had passed by, you still don't know why. You didn't know what they looked like, or sounded like. And now that you have no parents, of course, you lived at an orphanage.

     One day you planned an adventure around the orphanage. You decided to head off to find 'treasure' and before you knew it, you had wandered too far. You had no idea you have wandered that far, since you were just a little toddler.

     On the way with your 'wonderful adventure', you saw some objects. A group of objects, to be exact, and there were three of them. You wondered who they are, but you remembered one of the adults telling you to not talk to strangers. But you were so curious about them. Who were they? You just stood there, looking at them.

     Your eyes then shoot over to another object following the pink object. It seemed like the object was leading it was a propeller? You moved closer to get a better look at them, and you also were nervous as you recalled the words an adult had told you, 'never talk to strangers, O/N'.

     "Uh, hello?" someone asked you in the distance. You snapped back to reality to see the same object that you saw. He was the same propeller guy that led the other object. "Uh.." you hesitated. You didn't know what to say to him, nor what to do. You knew that strangers like him were scary. "I...I do adventure.." you say. "I look for treasure."

     The pink object gave you a confused look. He didn't know what you were talking about, but he then soon realized something. The prize for the winner of the contest. "I think I know where the treasure is." he says. "Follow us!"

     You then followed the objects to their team. "My name's Propeller and that's Bar Code." the pink object introduced himself and the other one. "I'm O/N!" you say, your voice having a more joyful expression.

     As you arrived at your team, the Bar Code had already left to find other people. You and Propeller stayed with your team, waiting for Bar Code to get the others. "Propeller, who is this?" someone asked your friend. It was a tall white object. "I'm O/N!" you chirped. (Cringe warning) "Get out of our team! You don't belong here!" the white object demanded. You stood in shock. He wanted you do leave? But why? Propeller told you that a prize was here somewhere around here. You then started to tear up. Then you sobbed.

     "Seriously Airpod? They just want to be in our team." someone said. You didn't know who they were but you do know that they must be protecting you. "It's okay, O/n." said Propeller, "Airpod is just mean like always. Just ignore him."

     (After y'all formed a team. There was nine of you in that team anyway. And got a team name)

     You loved how your team was named 'The Gamers' cause you thought it was really cool, and amazing! After everyone had their team named, someone that went by the name, 'Gray' announced the first challenge. He explained the rules and blah blah blah.

     Then out of nowhere, it started to rain. You started getting wet, but you didn't mind. Instead, you happily and played in the rain and you actually forgot about being in a team until Propeller came out of nowhere. "O/n, there's no time for playing around, we must help our team get an umbrella." he said, grabbing your hand. You were wondering where he was going. Maybe get an umbrella?

     Time had passed by and a few minutes ago, a maze had popped out of nowhere. You heard that your team's beacon was somewhere but you couldn't locate where it was. You searched everywhere but all you could find was dead ends and other teammates that weren't from your team. Rain had pattered down on you and so far, your team was losing due to the fact Airpod had sabatoged someone, and your team then ended up getting fifty points.

     Eventually you gave up, and you sat down. You started sobbing. It felt like hours that you've searched everywhere for your team. You heard footsteps coming from the distance. You were pretty sure it was one of the other teammates, but it wasn't. Instead, it was Propeller! "Where have you been?!" you sobbed, hugging Propeller. "I was looking for you." said Propeller. "Our team had been worried about you, especially me."

     You were still sulking. You had so many questions in your head. "Cmon, let's get back to our team before they get worried." said Propeller. He carried you and hurried back to the beacon as soon as he can.

~

A/N: I'm so sorry it took a while. I had almost no motivation and I thought this story was super cringe. I know this is a bit rushed. But yeah, anyway, bye! ^^