another leafy x reader 😈

A/N: I just somehow like to make leafy x reader one shots when no one requests. I find it cute honestly, and I write it for fun so uh expect that! 🤭

I also may do other one shots with objects other than Leafy on some occasions so uh yeah

~•Fluff•~

~

     You lay down on the bed, your eyes feeling heavy. You needed some sleep badly after not sleeping for like, a day or two. You were laying down on your side, drifitng away to sleep peacefully.

     As your eyes start to close completely, you hear the door creak open. Just as your eyes we're closed, something startled you.

     "O/N!" a familiar voice exclaimed.

     You shot up from your bed and your eyes shoot to look at the door. Oh. It's just Leafy, your closest friend that you've known ever since the second season of BFDI. She was standing still at your door. Why is she here? You thought. Your eyes start to feel heavy now.

     "What are you doing?" asked Leafy. You frowned at her question. Wasn't it super obvious for her to realize that you were about to sleep? "Isn't it obvious? I'm going to sleep." you replied, then laid back down to sleep. You just didn't want your close friend to annoy you while you're sleeping. After all, you just needed some rest and some quiet time.

     You then hear footsteps coming closer to your bed as you try to sleep. "But, I thought we planned to go on a walk tonight." said Leafy. You thought for a moment with your eyes still closed. Yes you did plan that but you haven't slept, and so you had to plan it on another day. "I'm tired right now, we can't do it." you said groggily. The leaf frowned. "Another day? What happened?" the green leaf asked. You were too tired to respond to her answer, so you just decided to not answer and continue to sleep.

     Unexpectedly, Leafy got on the bed and cuddled with you. "Uh...what was that for, Leafy..?" you asked groggily. You were startled a little by her unexpected action. "Since we won't be going on a walk, I think we should cuddle and sleep!" said Leafy.

     You looked confused. Cuddle? You don't have time for that. All you just wanted to do was sleep. Not cuddle with some random object who stole Dream Island many years ago. But you let it slide anyway. "Whatever. Do what you want Leafy. I'll just sleep and you can cuddle me whenever you want to." you said as you drifited off to sleep.

     Leafy smiled and cuddled you for the rest of the night and slept. The two of you slept peacefully and when morning rises, you'll now that your close friend will be there..

~

A/N: another cringy oneshot! 😍 anyway another oneshot is planned and I'll be posting it sometime! 😋