Shark Rider - What If the player tamed a shark?

What if you have to tame and ride a White Eyes as part of the story.

Since they didnt provide an oc I'll use my own

"Alright. I'll meet you at Fort Talos. Hopefully this isn't a fluke, or worse, an ambush..." Morden muttered, heading out of sailor's lodge and getting on his sailboat, sailing away to fort Talos.

Geno decides to rest a little, since he hasn't slept ever since he went to sleep at Redwake. To be honest, he himself doesn't even know why he's not collapsing out of exhaustion yet.

"Oh, a vacant room? Sure pal, just pay upfront. 200 galleons for one night." The Bartender told Geno, as he sighed, paying the listed price and heading up the stairs into a room, finally getting to lay on a bed once more.

~A few inches later~

Geno wakes up, satisfied with the quality of rest he had.

He docks his caravel, sailing to Fort Talos as well.

However, as he leaves, he sees a shadow underneath him. "That's weird." He thought, ignoring it.

However, what he sees next startles him.

A red shark with white eyes leap out of the water, seemingly out to get him.

"ohshitohshitoshitoshit-" Geno yelped, falling back out of the ship. He had no way to stop the ship, so he was now alone with the shark.

The shark came around, barring its teeth.

"Uh... bad do- AHHHH!"

The shark almost chomped down on his hand, causing a huge shockwave of magic.

He retaliated, using lightning to strike the magic infused shark.

However, the shark wasn't fazed, and instead struck harder and faster. Geno was struggling to dodge every single attack that the shark makes.

He activated his aura, boosting his magical power for a while.

The white eyes seemed to be pretty horrified by the intimidation factor the aura gave Geno.

It shrunk into the size of a regular IKEA shark, backing off.

"n-no, wait, come back!" Geno swam after the shark after seeing its adorable true form.

Pretty soon, both he and the shark was out of stamina, and the duo was at the border separating the bronze sea and the dark sea.

Geno saw other similar sharks swimming before him, barring their teeth as well.

"So it's a family... awh..." He cooed at their wholesomeness.

The shark started to act weirdly to the dark sea, under the effects of insanity. It started attacking its own family, causing them to retreat.

The shark now locked onto Geno, who activated his aura, and led the insanity driven shark back to safety.

Once they crossed the border once again, the shark shriveled in fear of losing its family.

"Don't worry, lil' buddy, I'll help you." Geno stretched out a hand.

"You just have to let me."

The shark enlarged to its regular size, snuggling up against him.

"Good shark, good shark.." He pet the shark multiple times.

The shark swam down, signaling something.

"You want me to ride you?"

It seemed to make a nodding motion.

Geno got on top and rode the shark, with it swimming towards Fort Talos at an enormous speed.

"WOOOOOOOOOO!" He shouted, arriving at the secret entrance.

Morden gulped.