Scandal

Party prince! Party on!!

That's a lot of cash! Is that for drugs for just him or the whole school?!

OMG!!!

How will the Monarchy survive this?

And right when brother Erik disappears? What's really going on with this family?

So clumsy to get caught on film like that...

I love that they pulled him out of regular school to protect him. But he is in even more trouble at the fancy place.

...

Wednesday, December 14th:

Wille woke to a hand gently brushing his hair back off his forehead. His mother was there, her eyes loving. Sitting up, he gave her a hug, tucking his face against her shoulder.

She held him, rubbing his back, and he sunk against her. Trying to keep from breaking down.

Eventually he pulled back, knowing that she had come here with a plan.

"You realize this will have consequences?"

He swallowed hard, trying to keep calm. "I'm sorry, Mama," Wille sighed. "But I haven't done any drugs. You can test me!"

"It looks like we have to address this matter. We can't cover it up," The Queen stated calmly. "So, this is what we'll do. You're coming home for Christmas on Monday. We'll let, um, Rosenqvist handle the interview. Give her exclusive rights to our statement. We can trust her."

Wille sighed, not coming up with any other options. Feeling too numb by it all.

"I want you to distance yourself from this Simon as much as possible. It, uh, only sets off new rumours," The Queen said, getting up and putting her coat back on.

Standing, Wille hugged her again. But it was just a quick one. He knew he had let her down.

He walked with her out to her car. Many of the staff were there, seeing their Sovereign off with proper respect.

"Well, we'll see you after the weekend," Kristina said, brushing her hand against his cheek. "Take care, darling."

...

Back in his room, Wille paced around. He only had a few days to figure out a different option, or he'd have to do some ridiculous interview with a reporter.

There was no way he'd go to classes today, with everyone staring and gossiping about him. It was just like at his old school, after the fight at the party. Fuck, he hated this so much. Regular guys his age got into small fights, had arguments, but they weren't filmed and posted online, just to stir shit up. Just to create scandal because of his family. For being a fucking Prince.

Grabbing his phone, he went to Instagram and found Simon's profile.

Please come to school tomorrow. We need to talk. -W.

He hadn't ever messaged Simon before, hardly even spoken to him during classes or at rowing practice. Would he still be pissed off at him for their scuffle in the locker room? For the video? But he got a reply after a few minutes.

I don't know if I can handle it. This is such a shit show. Who filmed it? It must be someone at the school. -S

It's so fucking sick. Please come. We are in this together. -W

At this point, he didn't know what to think about Simon. But they were in this mess together and he needed to talk to him, face to face. See what was really going on.