Initial

"O-owww...."I uttered as Aki tended my wound.

"You pushed yourself too much, (Y/n).. Even when I was younger, I didn't have this many burn marks on me."Aki scolds.

"I can still train!"I said with enthusiasm.

"You can, but try not too push yourself too much."She said before entering a fighting stance.

"I'll try."I smirked as I lunged at her.

I kicked her leg so she couldn't keep herself standing but it all came crashing down as she blocked my attacks.

I continued throwing punches and kicks at her but she just kept blocking all my hits.

Then, I saw an opening.

As she was about to punch me, I used my knee to kick her in the stomach. She was sent flying, as I catched my breath.

I felt a gush of wind, before I knew it, Aki's fist was right in front of my face. I quickly summoned a ring of flames to protect me.

Soon, everything was covered in dust. I coughed as I searched for Aki. I frantically looked around as I found Aki holding her hand that was shaped into a fist.

I saw drops of red fall from her hand. I covered my mouth as I ran to her.

"Aki! I'm s-so sorry!I d- didn't mean to use that much force!"As I apologised, she gently held my hand with her injured hand.

"At least it's showing that you're improving alot."Aki smiled.

I looked at her with saddened eyes. She ruffled my hair before she stood up.

"Well... I guess this is all for today."She said.

"Before I leave... can you heal me?"She continued.

"I- I CAN DO THAT?!"I yelled before she nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner..."I pouted.

She only grinned before teaching me how to heal myself or other people.

. . .

Soon, it will be time for the U.A. Entrance Exams.

I rarely see Yua, it's understandable as she was always training in her training room at her home.

But sometimes, it just gets lonely.

"Yua and Fumi didn't come to school today.."I uttered.

"Looks like I'm going to be a loner, again."I sighed.

As I was busy in my thoughts, a voice called.

"(Y/n)! You school here?"I instantly recognised that voice.

"Y- yagi?"I quickly spun my head around.

"Yea?"Yagi just smiled, hovering over me because I sat on the floor as he was standing.

"Do you school here?"I asked. He only hummed in response as he sat down next to me.

"What class are you in?"I asked again.

"I'm in class 3-B!"He cheers.

"Ooo.. I'm in class 3-A.."I whispered loud enough for him to hear me.

"Seems like you're smarter than me!"The blonde male joked.

After a few minutes, silence overcame us. A comforting silence where we could bask in each others company.

"Wow, beautiful necklace you got there."He said, looking at my necklace.

"May I ask what does the letter mean? Or.... is it someone's initial?"He teased while wriggling his eyebrows.

The necklace was a simple design with a letter T engraved on it. I blushed when he said it was my crush's initial, in fact, his initial.(fun fact: I have this necklace irl with my crush's initial on it :D)

"Don't you get caught wearing that?"He asked.

"No, I don't. I usually wear it when no one's around, you being the exception."I simply stated.

"Well, can I guess who is it?"He smiled before I cut him off,

"It's almost the end of recess..."I said.

"That's why! We have nothing else to do! We could kill some time before the bell rings!"He begged with his eyes. You could see the sky in them, heck, you could stare into them all day.

"Okay.."You couldn't resist looking at his cute face. He made a quiet 'yay' as he threw his arms up in the air.

"Is it Enji Todoroki?"He asked.

"EW! Hell no! What makes you think that?!"I shouted as I make a disgusted face.

"Well... his surname starts with T.."He said, eyes turning into dots as he tilts his head.

"His SURNAME."I ticked.

"Right... is it.. Taiki-san?"He asked.

"Nope."I smirked.

After a few minutes of random T names, I was starting to get irritated. Until..

"Or... is it me..?"He uttered as he pointed to himself.

I could feel blood rushing to my face as the bell rung.

"Would you look at that?! Seems like time is up!"I yelled before standing up abruptly.

"Wait- is it though..?"I couldn't understand the look on his face.

"I... uhh.."I stuttered as I struggled to take off my necklace.

"BYE!"