Chapter 3: Arrival

Katie POV

He apologized? My wolf was doing back flips.'HE SAID SORRY!! OH MY GOD! SAY ITS OKAY! ACCEPT IT!' my wolf yelled. I mentally slapped myself. No. He hurt me, terribly. I blocked and ignored my wolf's calls for her mate. I pulled into a gas station. "I'll be right back," I said. I quickly left the car and went into the mini mart. I went down the food aisle and chose a can of soda. Blake doesn't deserve soda. 'Yes he does!' My wolf yelled. I was joking sheesh, I responded to her. I didn't know what to choose. I tapped on my chin. I felt someones arms wrap around my waist. I was filled with disgust. I turned around to face a guy the age of 24 or 25. His brown eyes were filled with lust and were bloodshot. He was obviously highly intoxicated. I tried moving out of his steel hold. I was in public i couldn't use my powers. 

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" The man slurred, in a voice that was a complete fail to be seductive. Disgusted I tried using my strength to get out of his hold again. I'm a wolf and he was obviously a wolf as well if i couldn't get out of his hold. He slung me over his shoulder and walked out with me. I punched and kicked. 

                                                                               Blake's POV

I heard the blood curling scream of my mate. I jumped out of the car to see her being carried out by a young man. What the fuck were the people doing inside the store?  I saw his nails were digging into my mates skin. He is or was to be an alpha by his aura. I walked right up to him and punched him multiple times. I felt sparks erupt on my shoulder. "Stop! You're going to kill him!" my mate yelled sounded worried for him. I could feel my eyes shine bright blue. I felt sorry, I stopped punching him. I stood close to Katie. I felt heat radiate off her body, i also sensed fear. "I'm sorry," I said while running my knuckles down her right cheek. She immediately shut her eyes. I shook my head, she was getting to me faster than i thought. I already wanted to kiss her lips to no end. I needed to take it slow.

Soon enough we were back on the road. We made it to the pack house. I got out, slowly and made my way to her side of the car. I opened the door for her, she stepped out. I couldn't help but noticed her long legs . "Stop starring and help me get my things out of the car," she said. I assisted her with her bags. I opened the door to the house and set her bags down by the door. "I want to see mt mother," she said, i knew she was going to want to see her. I took her hand, she tried to get out of my hold but i just held tighter. Not tight enough to hurt her.

I lead her to where Victoria lay. She gasped and held my hand tight. She slowly let go of my hand and went to the side of her mothers bed. "I'll leave you alone for a moment," I said leaving the room. She needed space and I gave it to her. I hope she can see how much I want her.

                                                                       Katie's POV

Blake left the room. I let out a sigh. The condition my mother was in, scared me. She was sleeping peacefully with a bandage wrapped around her head. I didn't see the rest of her but somehow i felt she wasn't doing good. I didn't want to wake her up so i just sat on the floor. 

Time passed quickly and she wasn't waking. I assumed she was going to call for me when she woke up so I went downstairs. I remembered everything, where everything was. I walked around the house. I saw my dad in his office. His hair was sticking out in random directions, he was slouched over and had his hands on the back of his head. I knocked on the already opened door. "Hey,' I said quietly. He may have abused me and hurt me but he was my blood. I wasn't like him, I didn't betray my family. He looked at me with bloodshot eyes. He had bags under his eyes. 

"Katie? Are you real?" He asked me getting up from his seat. I nodded and felt him hug me.

"I'm sorry I abused you, I'm sorry that I disowned you."

I nodded with tears falling from my eyes. "Is mom going to be alright?" I asked as he pulled back. "i-I don't know," he grimly. I sighed and nodded. "I'm going to get something to eat okay?" I said. He just nodded and I walked into the kitchen. I leaned against the counter and shut my eyes. I let out a loud sigh. I felt his presence but i didn't care, until I felt heat coming at me. A soothing heat, body heat. I smelt cologne on him. I don't even know how to describe the scent. How do I describe a mans scent? Musky? Woodsy? Spicy? 

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked me, keeping some space between our bodies. I searched for way to get out, but his arms were on both sides of me. I just nodded and stared into the 2 blue orbs. I examined them with curiously. I saw flecks of gray around the pupil. He amazed me, I didn't get why I still wanted him. Why? I continued to stare in awe. My eyes then trailed down to his perfectly sculpted jaw. 

It felt as if a ton of bricks hit my face. He was only inches away. 4 inches, 3 inches, 2 inches, 1 inch. "What the faccck??" I heard a high voice screech. What the hell is fack? Blake turned around to face a female looking creature. As soon as he turned to face the creature, she wrapped her arms around his neck. I studied her outfit. She wore nothing? Something? It reminded me of a bikini. Her face would be gorgeous with out the melted crayon on it. She glared at me and I gave her a smile. "Samantha what are you doing?" Blake asked sounding irritated.

"Babe I'm hugging you. I don't want to look like a slut in front of your friend so thats why im not kissing you silly."

'WELL YOU FAILED AT THAT!' my wolf yelled. Is my wolf PMSing or? Jealously rushed through my veins. "So whats your dogs name?" she asked in her annoyingly high voice, 'please be faking that voice'.  

 "Katie."

"KATIE?!?!" she yelled.

'No he was joking around'  my wolf said sarcastically. "OMG! I think I remember you. My friends used to make fun of you!!" she said. Like scenes form a movie, all my memories came in short quick pictures in my mind. I thought she looked somewhat familiar. I just nodded and walked out of the kitchen. I ran up the stairs into my old room. 

I walked in to the old empty  room. The wooden floors creaked. Knock! Knock! I turned around quickly and found Blake leaning against the frame. I wasn't necessarily mad at him, I knew he had a past with at like 5 girls. Why should I be mad he rejected me. My wolf though wasn't mad or angry she was quite frankly just full with anguish. He took 3 large steps towards me. He cupped my face gently. I leaned into his touch. I couldn't stop myself from just hugging him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer. I like being in his arms so I stayed there. Until i felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket. I pulled away and answered. "I'm at you're pack house or whatever its called," Dylan said over the phone. 

"Ok I'll be right out."

" Good better help me with my bags and you better have a room waiting for me there because all I want to do is sleep. It's like only 10 but  I DON'T CARE!"

I laughed and hung up the phone. I stared at Blake, his expression un readable. I walked past him, pretending our embrace never happened. Just like when he walked away the first time I saw him. I heard him sigh but I didn't Care because he deserved it. I ran down the stairs and turned the glass knob on the door, to find Dylan in the position to knock. "HEY!!" she yelled. I smiled and greeted her.

  ''''''''''''''''''

Sorry it's short i'm working on another story as well so thanks for reading <3 Its a bit boring this chapter but it will get somewhat better. Thanks for reading!! <3