Chapter 6: This is it

Hi yeah it's Dylan I kinda got out of a prison! What should I say uhhh "hi! Kate um save me? Oh god where do I begin?" I asked over the phone. "Dylan where are you! I'll come and get you! What happened ?!?!?" Words began to flow out of my mouth reciting the past days. I hung up the phone and awaited for my friend to come. I heard knocks in the door. I quickly got up and opened it. I was in a tight embrace before I could react.

Kate's POV

Dylan was safe and home. I fell into my bed and sighed. I sniffed the air and met Blake's addictive scent. I felt his arm wrap around my waist. I snuggled close to him enjoying every second I had with him. "Wanna go out to dinner tonight?" He asked softly in my ear. A smile flew onto my face as soon as those words came out of his mouth. "Yes! I can't wait!" I exclaimed failing at trying to sound cool and calm. "Can't wait," he whispered in my ear. I could tell he was smiling. All my insecurities melted away as he said those words. He wanted us to work as much as I did. He was excited. I adored that he made me feel good about myself despite that I rarely ever thought of myself as pathetic anymore. Pssshh nope that is a huge lie. I'm insecure, I'm not perfect but at least Blake makes me feel that it's ok not to be perfect. Blake massaged my hips gently. I let my eyelids flutter shut.

~~~~~

I smacked my lips together. The lip gloss was now perfectly spread on my lips. I took a long stare at a girl who looked like myself. I took my right arm and raised it high above my head, the beautiful girl mimicked me. This is me. I'm beautiful. Oh thats sounded conceited. 'You say he'a conceited,' my wolf added. I giggled at these thoughts a loud. I examined my outfit once more. It was perfect. The dark blue was my favorite color. 'Well it's not dark blue but not regular blue ya know? like teal' My wolf giggled at what she had just said in my head. I rolled my eyes at her. At least she was talking to me and being happier and yay! I stepped out of the bathroom to see Blake sitting in the bed patiently. My eyes bulged out of my head and my mouth dropped. I imagined myself resembling a zombie. Not attractive...AT ALL!

I quickly shut my mouth shut and stood straighter. I studied his outfit trying to make my staring subtle if that as even possible. I could tell Blake took note of my obsessive staring . I was still dumbfounded. His light brown hair was perfectly inplace, he wore a tuxedo? Oh god am I under dressed? I suddenly felt self conscious of my simple mid thigh length blue dress. I noticed his shirt underneath matched the color of my dress almost perfectly. "Like what you see?" There was a smirked plastered in his face and his eyes held a playful spark. "pssshhh no!" I said confidently but I was about to eat my words. "Ok ok yes! I mean at least the feelings is mutual." I blushed as the words flowed out of my mouth. "Oh trust me they're mutual." Blake's large hand took mine.

Blake's POV

I saw Kate walk out. Her hair fell in curls right below her shoulders, her dress was fit tightly on the top and flowed out a bit on the bottom. Her legs looked miles long and her face was flawless. She took note of my fancy attire. I could tell she was starring. My wolf howled cheerfully. I took another glance her dress. It had thick straps. I smiled at the way she stared at me. "Like what you see?" I questioned playfully. "Pssh no!" I stared at her knowing she was lying. "Ok ok yes! At least the feelings are mutual," Kate confessed shamelessly. "Oh trust me they're mutual," I said reassuring her. I took her tiny hand into mine and led her out the door. We were inside the restaurant. We slowly made out way to a table and sat down content. "So how would you think about moving to new york?" Kate questioned hopefully. "I truly don't know. We have a pack out here and it's hard to move. Also vampires are more vicious and numerous in New York City to be specific." I said with a shrug of the shoulders. Kate looked down with disappointment. "Yeah I know... Uh have you ever met someone like me?" She asked looking up and into my eyes.