Ƒιяѕт Mєєтιηg

Hey everyone! I'm back with chapter three of The Bet!

Enjoy,

~TheAnonymousEnigma

The Bet

«·''·.(*·.¸('·.¸*III. First Meeting*¸.·')¸.·*).·''·»

Angil below

No one will ever be what you yearn for them to be in entirety

No one will ever be what you yearn for them to be in entirety. There will be evident mannerisms that will draw you to them, but this is a test of sorts. Are you going to change me into something you want, or are you going to do your best to accept me? If you're going to try and change me to fit your mold of me, then do not even try to go through the vexation of trying to get to know me. I can guarantee that it will not work. If you are going to try your best to accept me, then I can undertake that and will return the favor.

However, if you actually take the time out to become acquainted with me, acknowledge my unconventionalities, my defects, the mindboggling and flabbergasting portions and segments of me, and concede to the fact that I cannot and will not be domesticated by a mere stranger, then I will cherish you. I will let you know when I think you are wrong. I will not be perfect, but that is apart of the reason you are her.  Try to aid me in becoming a better person based on the data that you have already collected about me.

Please know that I will aid and support you and be there for you when you feel yourself descending into a dark abyss that you cannot seem to find your way out of.  I will try my best to be there through the whole way. I cannot promise to completely mend you, but like I stated once before, I'll try. I will automatically make a pledge with myself, a pledge that involves never marring you purposely. I will be the epitome of fidelity, scrupulousness, a friend and so on, but I have one naïve and crude condition, do the same by me.

If you do not believe that you can do this for any reason, whether you are vanquished with my circumstances or you are just simplistically artificial, then do not even approach me or advance in my direction. Right now you may conceivably come to the conclusion that I am punitive, but please get to know me and my motives behind feeling this way first. I have been tattered, used like a hand-me-down, and stripped of my spirit both emotionally and mentally. I refuse to face that again. So I ask you not to pretend you have a care for me at all; either you do or you do not. Choose.

(¸.·'*
THAI

After first period, I quickly made it to my second and then third period which was the longest period of the day, Spanish. I saw one of my friends, Angil, sitting in her seat which is directly beside mine. I walk over and put my stuff down at my desk, take my homework out and walk over to the homework bin and drop it inside. I make my way right back to my seat. I then greet Angil and sit down beside her.