Aғтereғғecтѕ αɴd Aɴɢer

Hey guys,

I am back! I promised to give you something around Thanksgiving break, so here it is! I have seen all the comments and votes as well as followers! 606 votes?! Holy crap, you guys are amazing! Anyway, here is the tenth installment of Tнє Bєt! Oh! Josheb's point of view is also in here so yay! Enjoy. COMMMENT some more! I just realized that I put this chapter in the wrong place...however, I cannot change it. It should come after the author's note. Grr...

~TheAnonymousEnigma

«·''·.(*·.¸('·.¸*XI. Aftereffects and Anger *¸.·')¸.·*).·''·»

That moment when your naïve and trusting nature turns into an impure one filled with deception. Your world falls apart as the betrayal takes over, and your insides turn into a red haze filled with anger as you start to feel mediocre and fatuous. However, you have no way to fix it. So, you sit there as the feeling of defeat and rejection fills you to the point of no return. Your perspective on things has been altered. Instead of seeing a world filled with delight, all you can see is darkness. You start to take things for what they are and give into the myths of stereotypes such as beauty. Life is no longer blissful, and things start to become improbable. Reaching for the stars becomes that much more difficult. That feeling of inadequacy and mediocrity overwhelm you, and you know that you will never be the same again.

(¸.·'*
THAI

I should have known this would happen. I should have known; this happened last year except this year was earlier.

"Luis Hernandez was to go out with Thai James for at least 3 weeks and bed her by the end of that time period. Then you have to dump her for $800 bucks and spread it around for another $50."Joder!

I turned and watched as Thai froze; her drink dropped out of her hand, staining the ground.

Pictures of me kissing Gina along with the date on the side of the picture came up, and a video suddenly came up as well. It was me talking to the guys. Mierda!

"How's it goin' with the shrew?" Sean asks.

"Yeah, I bet you haven't even kissed her yet! Must less banged her!" Rick speaks.

"Guys chill. Even if he hasn't got any yet, we know he will soon. Right man?" Victor replies, hitting me on my back.

"Yeah man, I'm Luis! I can get any b**** in this school including Thai!" I reply.

"You sure man? Thai seeming to be giving you a run for your money; you only have two weeks left." Sean speaks again. "I got this." I say.

I stare at the screen in horror. Pictures of us in the hall walking and kissing flash before our eyes.

I quickly turn to Thai.

"Thai-"

"I was right. I was right this whole time." She said to herself; her eyes are now watery.

"Thai-"

"No, you shut the f*** up Luis!" Her eyes harden at a rapid pace. "You planned this the whole time. Who knows what the f*** that have STD-infested b**** has? Who knows what that fellatio-performing-slutty-a**-whore has? You're a sorry son of a b****!"

"The worst part is I was actually starting to care about you." She ends it quietly, and everything she's feeling comes out in that one sentence. She goes to walk away but I quickly move in front of her.