Eχρσѕє∂

Hey everyone, school is finally out!  I know everyone has been waiting for this next chapter so enjoy!

~TheAnonymousEnigma

«·''·.(*·.¸('·.¸*IX. Exposed*¸.·')¸.·*).·''·»

Tyler's Backyard

You start off with bad intentions towards someone

You start off with bad intentions towards someone. You've grown used to getting your way, and getting away with anything and everything. For a while you're on top of the world, thinking that you'll be able to breeze through, do wrong, and leave unscathed. However, things do not go as planned. Pretty soon your mission is compromised and changed. The lines become blurred, and the mission slowly fades. You start to become fond of this person and realize that they have feelings, thoughts, dreams and aspirations, opinions, intelligence, and the list is continuous.
You realize that you can actually interact with this person on a friendly level so you do, and slowly but surely your feelings become traitors. Guilt and an abundance of other emotions settle as you realize that you've been doing wrong.  You realize that they are hominids, homo sapien sapiens, human. However, once you realize this it's too late, and the truth has trickled on out. They say "what goes around comes around" and they hit the nail on the head, hit the middle of the dart board, and scored the winning goal at the championship game all at the same time because not only is it true, it happens every single day.
People get hurt, and regrets, quirks, foibles, and idiosyncrasies arise. So the human race becomes a mixed pot of chaos - the good, the bad, and the somewhat innocent people are all thrown together. People are saved, and others are infected as well as affected. There is no end to the madness. We are entombed in a vicious cycle with no way out.

(¸.·'*
THAI

"So what are we?" He calls over all the crowd of people in the hall and my ears quickly grow hot.

"Our relationship is pending!" I call over my shoulder, giggling madly. My stomach fills with an abundance of butterflies as he walks away. Was I really ready to date anyone at this point? I mean it has only been two weeks.

"He seems to be really sweet when it comes to you Thai." I feel my mouth turning upward at Angil's observation.

"I noticed, but there's something...off here. I can't pinpoint it, but something is telling me that something is com ing."

"Thai, there's no shame in entertaining the guy; he's obviously head over heels for you, and it's not like you're going to do anything with him. Wait, you're not right?"

"No!"

"See? Trust yourself! If you really feel like something is wrong, then go with it. You've always had pretty good instincts about these kinds of things." She shrugs. "Maybe you can ask him."