Prologue (yes)

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them ....- -wait. Wrong story.

Let's try this again, shall we?

When hunger, devastation and misery were at their fullest - around the dark age, even darker being was created. Not the light of the sun could touch it, nor the pale moon light accepted it's growing desire to bring more death and misery.

A creature so hideous, so poisonous began wandering the earth. For decades, for centuries. He killed for fun, wiped out whole families and lineages. His poison made people mad and willing to be his life stock, his play things.

His essence was darker than the darkest pit you know, his voice echoed demonishly in the night which he was doomed to live in. And sometimes he didn't even give his victims the right to die but left them to suffer as their blood oozed out of their stiffening and coldening bodies.

Sometimes even the moon cried as it witnessed the horrid deeds of the monsters doings. A monster with the most pitch black means there is, and thus was he named Pitch Black. His bite was infectious and thise who weren't sucked dry were doomed to carry his curse and live forever, bound to the desire for blood and murder. They were called the creatures of the night - vampires as the folk commonly knew them.

And those who saw the moon glimpsing behind the cloud curtains at night and crying to their suffering. They were the Guardians, able to control their hunger and trying to destroy Pitch Black. The Moons tears gave them the ability to think and fight but the curse was still weighting upon them. And the fear for vampires made it impossible to interact with the human kind.

Until one night when the moon shone bright and seemed to smile. A girl met a young man, which brings us to the beginning of this story.

--
A/N:
Thoughts about the storyline? I tried to introduce it briefly in this one.

Also my plans are to update on Mondays until a hiatus period (announced later) and then continue again. Let's see if I can pull of this schedule, at least I have five chapters ready so yeah 👀.