𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

Hallie led you into the sorority house, handing you a notebook and pen.  She had stopped at a dollar store to make sure you had writing materials the same shade of red as your outfit to make sure it was all tied together nicely.  Sidney was waiting for you on the house's front steps, standing with her boyfriend Derek.

You had only met with Derek a few times, and it was always in a group.  But he seemed nice enough.  And he seemed to really like Sidney, which was good, considering the fact that they were in a relationship.  You weren't sure if they were soulmates, or just found happiness with each other.  They never talked about it, and you never bothered asking.  You didn't think it was important.  You were walking proof that soulmates could fucking suck.

"There you two are!  We've been waiting to see if (y/n) was going to come," Sidney joked.

You shrugged with a smile, and you all shook hands in greeting before you were whisked inside.

"God I hate it here," Sidney complained.  "They keep trying to get me to join their sorority."

'That doesn't sound too bad,' you wrote.  'It would mean you're constantly with someone, safe from a killer.'

"No talking about the killer," Hallie quickly said.  "We are here to loosen up, and have fun."

"Sidney, you made it," a sorority sister cheered as she and a group of girls walked over.  "And hi (y/n), it's always a pleasure.  Can I get you guys and gals some drinks?"

'Hi sister Murphey, and no thank you,' you replied.

Sidney angrily said that they'd get the drinks themselves, and dragged the rest of the group towards the kitchen.  You were left alone, looking around.  Loosen up.  That felt impossible right now.  You decided to make your way deeper into the home, assuming that there had to be something in here that you could enjoy party-wise.

You suddenly found yourself outside in the backyard, where there was virtually no one.  Yep, you could loosen up here.  There was a few benches littered around, and a large tree decorated with different kinds of Christmas lights.  Pots filled with different colored roses were sat around, and there was a fire pit with a few flames in the middle of the stone porch, surrounded by matching marble benches.  It looked like something out of a fairy tale.

You closed your eyes and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm your nerves.  Then you opened your eyes, and looked up at the sky.  There were stars everywhere.  It was almost magical, especially with how the yard was decorated.

"Aren't you tired," a hauntingly familiar voice asked.

You quickly turned around, horrified.  Standing in the doorway was Stuart fucking Macher.

You weren't surprised you hadn't recognized him till he spoke.  He looked hella different.  For starters, his eyes seemed duller, almost to the point of being white.  And scars stretched across his face and neck, thanks to your TV attack.  His hair had been bleached bright blonde, and he was dressed like a goth or some sort of emo.  Kinda fits for a killer, when you think about it.

"Well?  Aren't you tired," he repeated.  "'Cause you've been running through my mind all day."

What.  The absolute.  Fuck.

Did he just scare the shit out of you just to tell you a fucking pickup line?!  What the hell was wrong with him?!  Better yet, WHY THE HELL WAS HE EVEN HERE?!?!

"What, not happy to see me?  Come on (n/n), we're soulmates after all!  You could just act the littlest bit pleased to have me around," he told you.

He tried taking a few steps forward, but you began to back away from him very quickly.  Odds are that if he was here, William was too.  Oh god, the murders.  They were killing again!  You were right, they were here to finish what they started.

"Don't be like that (y/n)," he demanded.  "I'm not in the mood to play any games.  I've already got someone else pissing me off."

'Who?'

You tried to show him the notebook, but he just ripped it out of your hand.  He began ripping the page out, and then tossed the book right into the fire.  He crumpled up the page with your question, then threw it as hard as he could off into the distance.

"We both know you can talk.  So why not just use your voice," he smirked.  "Or is it that you're too good to even talk to other people?"

Of course, you stayed quiet.  That's just what happened when you got too freaked out.  Stuart smirked as he began to make his way even closer to you.  You, once again, backed away from him in fear, until your back hit the tree.  You were cornered, alone, in the secluded backyard.  You were about to die, weren't you?

"Oo, would you look at that?  Little (y/n)'s got nowhere to run to now, huh," he snickered.

Before he was close enough to do anything, you heard something that you would practically consider heaven sent at this point.

"Hey buddy," Mickey called happily.  "Something's goin' on down at Omega Beta Zeta.  Cops are everywhere!  Wait a second... (y/n)?  What's going on?"

Mickey saw the fearful expression on your face, and quickly moved to put himself in between you and his 'buddy.'  He grabbed your shoulders and made sure you were okay, before telling you where Hallie and Sidney were (and Randy, apparently).  Once you were gone, he turned to his friend.

"Hey, were you trying to make a move on (y/n) or something," Mickey asked.

"Yeah, I said one of my world famous jokes and they just... freaked out."

"Yeah, well, I always said your jokes are shit.  Didn't know they were that bad though," Mickey smirked.  "But (y/n)'s gone through some shit.  Maybe just... leave 'em be?"

"Don't worry, I don't wanna scare them.  And I got a buddy who wanted to try and make a move, I'll tell him to leave them alone too."

"Thanks."

Inside, you found the group right where Mickey had said they'd be.  They all took one look at you as you made your way over, and began worrying.

"(y/n), what's going on," Hallie asked.  "Where's your notebook."

"Are you okay," Sidney questioned.

"God, you look like you've seen a ghost," Randy stated.

"I think I did," you muttered.

Everyone exchanged worried glances, and began making their way towards the exit.

"Me and Sidney drove.  We can take Randy and go," Derek suggested.

"No, we need to make sure (y/n)'s alright," Sidney argued.

"Hey (n/n)," Hallie whispered.  "What if we go to your apartment, and you explain what happened?  I'll stay as long as you need."

You nodded, and Hallie announced the plan.  Since Hallie had driven you both, Derek was going to follow her car, and you were going to explain how you 'saw a ghost.'  God, this wasn't going to end well.

Maybe you should've just stayed home after all.

A/n: I've been thinking about doing a spin off of this series for Mickey, considering he's got virtually nothing, and it makes me sad.

And when I looked up shit for that one beauty and the beast thing, I found literally nothing.  Zilch.  That's when I realized that the 'beast's' design could technically be considered offensive, since it's just scarring and body mods.  So calling him ugly for having scars?  Big no-no Hollywood.  Big no-no.