𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙

Cotton had an alibi.  He wad released in less than an hour.  Meaning that the copycat wasn't apprehended, and you were as unsafe as ever with that message.  So, Sidney was going to be taken to a safe house out in the middle of nowhere, and you got dragged along to go say goodbyes.

And when she told Derek, he jumped up on a table and started singing the romance song from 'Top Gun.'  Because what's more romantic than fighter jets?  Either way, it made Sidney smile, so who really cared.

After much convincing, Hallie was tagging along with you.  She wanted to help you and Sidney by giving you both some free therapy, and putting her Psych classes to good use.  When the two detectives questioned why she was following you, she committed to the role and replied that she was your guys' therapist.  And after more convincing, she became part of the Safe-House Crew.

Looking around and hearing bushes and leaves crumple and sway, you knew someone was following you from beneath the underbrush.  It's not like you had to take a wild guess as to who.  You began to question if you should be going to the safe house with the girls at all.  You were informed multiple times that they planned to kill you.  Two angry murderers, two detectives.  Worst comes to worst, you and the girls were sitting ducks inside a secluded cabin in the middle of nowhere.

But, if you stay at Windsor, your security detail stays.  And then they can't try to get to Sidney or Hallie.  But you were suddenly at a higher risk.

So, what would be considered worth it?

The girls decided that they wanted to go to a specific diner for their last meal on campus for an undisclosed amount of time, so that's where the Safe-House Crew went.  And yes, you guys did have that anxiety-inducing pizza dinner, but Sidney liked the ice cream sundaes they had here.  So it was more of an outing for dessert.

You got a milkshake made with your favorite ice cream flavor, wanting to treat yourself after not breaking down in the middle of the pizza parlor.  And you were having just a grand 'ol time with your friends and the detectives.  That was, until one of the employees walked out from the back holding a cordless phone in their hand.

"Call for a Mx. (y/n) (l/n)," they announced.

You and the Safe-House Crew looked at each other worriedly.  Any of you Woodsboro kids getting calls was never a good sign.  You hesitantly stood up and made your way over, taking the phone from the employee.

"What do The Little Mermaid and I have in common," the original Ghostface voice asked.  "We both wanna be part of your world."

You almost had a damn heart attack.  For a moment, you thought you might be in serious trouble.  But these two were smart enough not to attack in broad daylight (you would say that about the copycat, but not only did they attack Randy in the middle of the day out in public, but they had gotten away with it too).

"What, no words for me?  I'm hurt.  But I forgive you.  Now, what's this I hear about a safe house?"

"I'm just going on a little trip," you replied quietly.

"You know we'll find you, wherever you go.  It doesn't matter!  You're stuck with us forever," Stu cheered.

"Or so you've said."

"So... are you goin' on a trip?"

You thought about it for a moment.  Your life, or your friends lives.  But the two detectives were professionals.  They had weapons.  Lethal ones.  So they would most likely overpower the two killers as the police worked to find the copycat.

"Yeah, I am," you decided.

"Probably smart," Stu stated.  "We don't need the underwear sniffer snooping around and finding ya."

"The... the what now," you questioned.

"The dude that broke into your apartment?"

"Oh, they didn't even go into my room," you told him.  "They actually had a little class."

"You've got to be shitting me."

"Nope."

You looked around, and saw the other people in the diner staring at you, confused.  The things you were talking about to a now popular killer's voice did seem a bit... strange, to say the least.  The Safe-House Crew was just looking at you worriedly.  Telling a killer about your apartment break-in and the safe house?  And him agreeing with the plan?!  Something seemed off.

"I need to go, Billy's sharpening a knife and is getting scarily close to cutting his fingers off."

You heard the other man in question shout an angry 'hey,' before the line went dead with a continuous beep.  You handed the worker the phone back, and looked to the Safe-House Crew.

"That's... that's the kind of calls you get," Hallie asked.

"No.  Honestly, that was a more normal one," you replied.  "You should've heard what he told me when he was drunk."

"He called you drunk," Sidney interrogated.

"Yep.  He whined and bitched about William, complained that he wanted a tattoo, and then admitted to watching me sleep.  Randy can confirm," you answered.

The two girls looked at each other.  While Randy was getting attacked, and Sidney was getting threatened, you were being borderline harassed by the original killers, one of which was kinda acting like a big toddler.  And you just... went along with it.  It was like the phrase 'you can't fix stupid.'  He acted like a kid, and you didn't waste time trying to correct him.  You just rolled with it.  Maybe the universe had some idea what it was doing...

You sat down and continued sipping on your milkshake, worrying.  They knew about the safe house.  What if they tried any funny business?  What if worst did go to worst?

Well, it was too late now.

"Alright kids, time to go.  Anyone else we need to see," one of the detectives asked.

There a collective 'no,' with you shaking your head as a response.  You were too wrapped up in your own head to vocalize anything.

And with that, everyone stood up and grabbed any leftovers they bring in a car (such as your milkshake).  The detectives led you and the girls outside to a police cruiser, any bags already sitting in the trunk.  Maybe it was a good thing you agreed to go in the end, it would've been Hell to try and back out.

The cruiser fired up and pulled forward, and with that, the five of you were off on your way to an undisclosed location in the middle of nowhere.