𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

Randy followed you to your first class, as did Stuart.  But he apparently didn't have class yet, so he was going to meet up with 'your friend from down the hall.'  Luckily, Stuart didn't realize who he was talking about.  Randy ran off to get to his meet-up spot, and you made your way inside the building.  Stuart followed you like a lost puppy.

"Hey, slow down," he whined.  "It's almost like you want to leave me behind!"

Of course that's what you wanted.  He's killed people!  You've tried your best to separate yourself from Hallie and Sidney, and you only brought Randy into this by mistake!  You were gonna tell Deputy Riley and be done with it!  They knew to keep an eye out, and that was that.  You didn't want your friends anywhere near the killers.

"Hey!  Why are you so mean today?"

You were mad about your apartment.  No, you were pissed.  

'You should know why, Stuart.'

"HEY!!  Be careful, would ya?!"

He quickly looked around, making sure that you were alone in the hallway.  After confirming, he angrily grabbed your shoulder.  Dear god, this is how you die.

"And no, I don't know.  So enlighten me," he demanded.

'You ransacked my fucking apartment,' you replied.  'You destroyed everything.'

"What?  I didn't go anywhere near your apartment.  And Billy was with me all night, so don't try blaming him either."

Quickly double checking you were alone once more, before getting uncomfortably close to you.

"And I thought I told you not to call me Stuart," he whispered.  "Just use Stu.  Or Matt if we're in public.  Got it?"

You violently nodded, trying not to get yourself killed.  Stu backed away and finally released your shoulder.  You quickly began making your way to class at a swift pace, but sadly, the murderer managed to keep up.  But he didn't make any more comments about the speed at which you were walking.  He was too busy with his thoughts.

Someone had broken into your apartment.  Not only that, they ransacked it?  Were they looking for someone?  And where had you been?  He started drinking later into the night.  One of the last things he remembered was a fight with Billy.  And apparently he had called you at a time you weren't angry about the break-in, so were you not there at the time?  It'd explain why you were blaming the wrong people.

Could it have been the copycat?  And could they have been looking for you?

you ducked into a classroom, and Stu was so wrapped up in his thoughts he almost walked right past the class.  Sadly, you weren't that lucky.  He followed you in and took a seat next to you, and just quietly watched as you participated in class.  Luckily for him (and much to your dismay), the teacher didn't question why he was there.  Stu was honestly surprised by how much you knew and the fact you seemed to be doing better than your classmates.  Yet you never once raised your hand or bothered interacting with anyone.

Once class ended, you began making your way outside, only to see Sidney sprinting towards you.  Stu ducked back inside as to not be seen.  Two people seeing him and reporting him to the police was one thing.  But three was going to make at least one of the officers suspicious.

"(y/n)!  We need to go to the hospital," Sidney shouted.

You looked at her confused, and she looked at where you had come out from.

"You don't know, do you?  Randy was with Dewey and Gale, and he got attacked by the killer!  He's in critical condition, we need to go see him!"

And with that, you were both sprinting away.  Stu watched through a window just to watch you run off with the Girl Scout.  He slipped outside and followed the two of you from a distance, trying not to get caught.  He had followed you around like this for months now, he was practically a master at the art of looking unsuspicious while trailing behind someone.  He always knew it would come in handy in some sort of a special situation.  And here we are!